Bay County (FL)
Welcome to the Bay County, Florida collaboration article. This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for your area.
Bay County Fire/Rescue
- Sta. #1 - Thomas Drive VFD Inc. - 2913 Thomas Dr. (aka County Road 392) between Daniel St. & N. Lagoon Dr.,Panama City Beach
- Sta. #2 - Thomas Drive VFD Inc. - 2911 Allison Ave. between N. Lagoon Dr. & Polly Ave.,Panama City Beach
- Sta. #3 - Thomas Drive VFD Inc. - 4024 Holiday Dr. @ Beach Dr.,Panama City Beach
- Sta. #4 - West End VFD (Sta. #1) - 20512 Panama City Beach Pkwy. (aka Back Beach Rd./State Road 30A/US-98) between Oleander Dr. & Rose Ln.,Panama City Beach
- Sta. #5 - West End VFD (Sta. #2) - 23104 Lakeview Dr. between Lake Powell Dr. & Dead End,Panama City Beach (Sta. sits at the Dead End)
- Sta. #6 - West Bay VFD -
- Current Sta. - 6000 State Road 79 just south of School Dr.,Panama City Beach
- Former Sta. - 6224 Laird Park Rd. between Live Oaks Rd. & School Dr.,Panama City Beach
- Sta. #7 - Northwest Side VFD - 2311 Michigan Ave. between 23rd Ct. & 24th St.,Panama City
- Sta. #8 - Southport VFD - 2115 County Road 2321 (aka State Road 77A) between State Road 77 & Ballpark Rd.,Southport
- Sta. #9 - Sand Hills VFD - 13010 State Road 77 between Hatcher Dr. & Guana Rd.,Southport
- Sta. #10 - Green Hills/Fountain VFD Inc. - 17823 Park Pl. between Gardenia St. & Ivydell St.,Fountain (Front of the Sta. has an address of 17822 Center Dr. across from Hibiscus St.)
- Sta. #11 - Bear Creek/Youngstown VFD - 11771 US-231 (aka State Road 75) between Jadewood Cir. & Waller Rd.,Youngstown
- Sta. #12 - Bayou George VFD - 9033 County Road 2301 @ Jammie Rd.,Youngstown
- Sta. #14 - Hiland Park VFD - 2801 LaFayette Rd. between Hyde Ave. & Altha Ave.,Panama City
Independent City F.D's
- Callaway FD -
- Sta. #1 - 252-266 Star Ave. N. (aka State Road 719) @ Harvey St.,Panama City
- Sta. #2 - 11743 Bay Vista Dr. between County Road 2297 & Otto Rd.,Panama City
- Lynn Haven FD -
- Sta. #1 - 1412 Pennsylvania Ave. between 14th St. E. (aka State Road 390) & 15th St. E.,Lynn Haven (WPFK736)
- Sta. #2 - 1200 Mosley Dr. between N. Oak Ridge Ave. & Railroad Tracks,Lynn Haven
- Mexico Beach FD - 118 14th St. between US-98 & Dead End,Mexico Beach
- Panama City FD -
- Sta. #1 - 600 E. Business US-98 @ Hamilton Ave.,Panama City (Back of the Sta. is across from 5th Ct.) (KIR752)
- Sta. #2 - 2001 Beck Ave. (aka State Road 390) between 19th St. W. & 21st St. W.,Panama City
- Sta. #3 - 2103 6th St. E. @ Maine Ave.,Panama City
- Sta. #4 - 211 19th St. W. between Jenks Ave. & State Ave.,Panama City
- Sta. #5 - 629 Jackson Way between State Road 390 & Dead End,Panama City
- Panama City Beach FD -
- Sta. #1 - 17121 Panama City Beach Pkwy. (aka State Road 30A/US-98) @ San Vincente St.,Panama City Beach
- Sta. #2 - 10015 Hutchison Blvd. (aka Middle Beach Rd./State Road 392A) between Miracle Strip Loop & Clarence St.,Panama City Beach
- Parker FD - 1003 W. Park St. @ E. 3rd St.,Panama City
- Springfield FD - 3726-3728 3rd St. E. (aka State Road 22) across from Harlem Ave.,Panama City
- Tyndall Air Force Base FD - Florida Ave. between Louisiana Ave. & Goat Hill Loop,Tyndall AFB
Bay County Emergency Medical Services
On October 1, 2013 the EMS services for Bay County, Florida were transitioned from Bay Medical Center EMS to Bay County EMS, a division of Bay County Emergency Services. Bay County EMS stations seven 24-hour ALS ambulances throughout the county, one 12-hour peak-time ALS ambulance, one ALS quick response vehicle (QRV), and two ALS QRV supervisors.
- Station #1 - 518 N. Cove Blvd. (aka MLK Jr. Blvd./State Road 77) between 6th St. E. & E. Business US-98,Panama City
- Two ALS Ambulances, One ALS Supervisor QRV (EMS-2)
- Station #2 - 10005 Hutchison Blvd. (aka Middle Beach Rd./State Road 392A) across from Clarence St.,Panama City Beach
- Two ALS Ambulances, One ALS Supervisor QRV (EMS-3)
- Station #3 - 817 Ohio Avenue, Lynn Haven
- Station #4 - 11771 US Highway 231, Youngstown (Bay County Fire Station #11)
- One ALS Quick Response Vehicle (Rescue-6)
- Station #7 - 469 N. Tyndall Parkway, Callaway
- Station #8 - 20512 Panama City Beach Parkway, Panama City Beach (Bay County Fire Station #4)
- Station #14 - 2801 LaFayette Rd, Panama City (Bay County Fire Station #14)
- No ambulance is permanently stationed at this station, however the peak-time ALS ambulance usually will post at this station.
Lifeguard Ambulance Service of Bay County
Lifeguard Ambulance Service of Bay County is a full-service Advanced Life Support EMS service who performs non-emergency EMS services within Bay County. Lifeguard Ambulance is dispatched through a centralized dispatch center through Nextel style cellular telephones, and so cannot be monitored. Communications between Lifeguard Ambulance Service and the local hospitals can be heard on MED-12 and MED-52.
- Post #1 - 1430 Harrison Avenue, Panama City
- Post #2 - 726 Airport Road, Panama City
Bay County Sheriff's Office ID Number Ranges
70-79 Criminal Investigations
100-110 Special Investigations
111-150 Community Services
200-250 Court Services (Bailiffs & Warrants)
400-499 Field Services Deputies (Patrol)
500-599 Reserve Deputies
600-699 Auxiliary Deputies
701-799 Parker Police Department
801-899 Cedar Grove Police Department
901-999 Mexico Beach Police Department
County and City websites
Bay County Sheriff's Office
Panama City Police Dept.
Panama City Fire Dept.
Panama City Beach Police Dept.
Panama City Beach Fire Dept.
City of Lynn Haven Police Dept.
City of Lynn Haven Fire Dept.
City of Springfield
City of Callaway
FHP Troop A CAD
1st Transit took over Bay Town Trolley on 7/1/2014
||Out of Service
||Loading or Unloading Wheelchair
||Where's Your Location
||Wheelchair loaded on bus transfer to the next bus at the end of the bus route.
**Note! If you hear TPO 1 or TPO 2 TPO= Transportation Planning Organization.
Panama City Fire Dept Fire Tone Outs
Panama City FD Paging Freq 154.040 179.9
|| Tone A
|| Tone B
*All Stations gets tone out around 0700.
Every night around 2100 each station gets tone out.
Bay County and Beach Fire Dept Tone Outs
Bay County FD Paging Freq 155.925 *CSQ
|| Tone A
|| Tone B
|PC BCH & BCH Fire