Category:US Defense Frequencies
Welcome to the "Category:US Defense Frequencies" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles relating to frequencies used by civilian facilities, military bases, or radio systems, that are administered by, or are attributed to, the US Department of Defense itself, as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
The data in the articles listed below:
- should not be submitted to the data base team until the data have been validated.
- Please read RR Database Submission Guidelines before submitting validated data to the Frequency Database.
- Please read Wiki Extensions to learn how to incorporate Database-data into a Wiki page.
- Please use tables if there are more than a couple lines of data.
- This enables several applications to capture this data, copy it into Windows clipboard, and from there to your scanner programming software. This helps to avoid a large amount of tedious (and error prone) manual typing and copying. See the Applications that can copy Frequency Data from the Wiki article for more information.
- This category is intended for articles relating to frequencies used by civilian facilities, military bases, or specific Trunked Radio Systems, that are administered by, or are attributed to, the US Department of Defense itself.
- Articles in this category may link to articles in specific military-branch categories, and to external military-branch websites.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:US Defense Frequencies]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has the following 49 subcategories, out of 49 total.
Pages in category "US Defense Frequencies"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.