Category:West Virginia RID/UIDs
Welcome to the "Category:West Virginia RID/UIDs" category. This category:
- Lists all the articles that contain information on Radio IDs or Unit IDs (RIDs or UIDs) that are transmitted by a West Virginia Trunked Radio System's controller-computer, as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
- Do NOT submit RID/UID data to the Frequency Database team. The Frequency Database is not designed to handle this information.
- This category is for the RID/UID information transmitted by the controller-computer across the control channel of a Trunked Radio System.
- If you want to find Station Identifiers that are transmitted audibly over-the-air, please navigate to Category:West Virginia Station IDs.
Along with trunking utilities such as UniTrunker, the following scanners can display this information:
- GRE / RS / Whistler Models
- Uniden Models
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:West Virginia RID/UIDs]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
Pages in category "West Virginia RID/UIDs"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.