Dirt Track Racing Frequencies
Dirt Track Racing - Scanner Frequencies Used at Individual Tracks
- Note that when track ownership changes, the frequency(s) used at the track often change as well.
Some dirt track frequencies are listed at the following links:
Below are some series frequencies that have been posted a few times on 4m.net, but for some reason the posts keep getting deleted so I'm reposting the freqs here for everyone's benefit:
467.4375 battle of the Bluegrass series
- Raceceiver is used at some tracks and by some series to inform the drivers about track conditions, wrecks, what order to line-up in, etc. This a good frequency to put in whenever you go to a race track in case they are using Raceceiver. You can hear what the drivers are hearing!. The Raceceiver frequency is often 454.000, but it could be any frequency between 450-470 MHz.
- Here is a list of tracks and series known to be using Raceceiver
- If you know the Raceceiver channel code used at a track and need to know the corresponding frequency to program into your scanner, see this webpage
FM PA Broadcasts
- Some tracks broadcast the track PA audio over an FM radio frequency. A discussion of those frequencies can be found at 4m.net
State Specific Information has been migrated to the following pages:
Touring Series Scanner Frequencies
Scanner frequencies for Dirt Late Model National Touring Series can be found at the following links:
Scanner frequencies for Dirt Late Model Regional Touring Series can be found at the following links: