Huntington County (IN)
Huntington County Radio Use
Huntington County SD - Uses Project SAFE-T Full Time (35 SHF Disp).
Huntington County Fire - Dispatches are Multi-Cast on VHF & 35 Fire Disp. Most other traffic is on VHF. Other traffic on SAFE-T is sporadic. As of May 2010 the Fire Departments are acquiring a lot more radios and may be moving more traffic to 800.
Parkview Huntington EMS - Uses Project SAFE-T Full Time (35 PHH Disp).
Fire Department Numbering
- Base 200 = Andrews Fire Department num
- Base 400 = Bippus Fire Department num
- Base 500 = Mt. Enta Fire Department num
- Base 700 = Roanoke Fire Department num
- Base 800 = Warren Fire Department num
- Base 900 = Markle Fire Dept. num
- All Chief's are the 10 numbers, Fire 210, Fire 710 ect.
- All Trucks numbers are 01-09, Truck 401, Truck 505 ect.
Sheriff Numbering Scheme
- 35-1 = Sheriff
- 35-2 = Chief Deputy
- 35-19 = Matron
- Unit-x = Reserve Units
- 2-x = Conservation Officers
- 35-6xx Huntington Co EMA Units
- 35-4xx Disaster Team Members