Liberty County (GA)
Liberty County Sheriffs Department and Hinesville Police Department
- Liberty County Sheriffs Department is now using the SEGARRN Digital Radio System on TG 12800.
- Hinesville Police Department is also using the SEGARRN Digital Radio System on TG 12820.
- Hinesville Police Department and dispatch is now being heard on TG 12818.
- There are other TGs being used by both departments, but have yet to be identified for specific use.
Currently, Liberty County is in the process of moving to plain speech, meaning no use of codes. Some officers are making the change nicely, others are having a hard time breaking a many year old habit.
- 10-0 Use Caution
- 10-1 Unable to copy - change location
- 10-2 Signal good
- 10-3 Stop transmitting
- 10-4 Acknowledgement / OK
- 10-5 Relay / Transport a person
- 10-6 Busy unless urgent
- 10-7 Out of service (unavailable for call)
- 10-8 In service (available for call)
- 10-9 Repeat
- 10-10 Fight or disorder reported
- 10-11 Dog / Animal case
- 10-12 Stand by - Stop
- 10-13 Weather / Road report
- 10-14 Prowler reported
- 10-15 Burglary
- 10-16 Domestic problem
- 10-17 Armed robbery
- 10-18 Urgent (Troup Sheriff - Respond Blue lights)
- 10-19 Return to headquarters
- 10-20 Location
- 10-21 Call _____ by telephone
- 10-22 Disregard / Cancel
- 10-23 Arrived on scene
- 10-24 Completed call / assignment
- 10-25 Report in person to / meet with ___
- 10-26 Detaining subject, expedite
- 10-27 Drivers license info check
- 10-28 Vehicle registration check
- 10-29 Check for stolen or wanted
- 10-30 Unnecessary use of radio
- 10-31 CRIME IN PROGRESS
- 10-32 Person w/ gun or other weapon
- 10-33 EMERGENCY - Radio silence unless urgent
- 10-34 Riot
- 10-35 Transporting or illegal liquor complaint
- 10-36 Correct time
- 10-37 Investigate suspicious person / vehicle
- 10-38 Stopping suspicious person / vehicle
- 10-39 Resume normal patrol
- 10-40 If not stolen, check w/ owner
- 10-41 Beginning tour of duty / shift
- 10-42 Ending tour of duty / shift (officer's home)
- 10-43 Murder reported
- 10-44 Suicide or an attempt
- 10-45 Hold evidence / GBI en route
- 10-46 Assist motorist / stranded or broken down
- 10-47 Shop lifting
- 10-48 Traffic light out @ _____________
- 10-49 Speeding auto / stopping speeding auto
- 10-50 Wreck / I-Injury, F-Fatality
- 10-51 Wrecker requested
- 10-52 Ambulance requested
- 10-53 Road blocked
- 10-54 Livestock / carcass in road
- 10-55 D. U. I. Intoxicated Driver
- 10-56 Intoxicated pedestrian / person
- 10-57 Hit & Run / I-Injury F-Fatality
- 10-58 Direct traffic 10-59 Escort / convoy
- 10-60 ______ will leave station at ______ hours
- 10-61 FBI signal in following cars
- 10-62 Reply to message
- 10-63 Prepare to copy message or alert
- 10-64 Meal break
- 10-65 Vehicle broken down
- 10-66 Prank call at __________
- 10-67 OFFICER DOWN
- 10-68 Dispatch information
- 10-69 Message received / delivered
- 10-70 Fire
- 10-72 Drugs / Suspect - search
- 10-73 Car Wash
- 10-74 Negative
- 10-75 In contact with _________
- 10-76 En route / responding to call from _______
- 10-77 E. T. A. - Estimated time of arrival
- 10-78 Need assistance
- 10-79 Notify Coroner
- 10-80 PURSUIT OR CHASE IN PROGRESS
- 10-81 Status / location check
- 10-82 Reserve lodging
- 10-83 School Crossing - Direct traffic
- 10-84 Special detail
- 10-85 Delayed due to ________
- 10-86 Officer or operator on duty
- 10-87 Pick-up or distribute checks
- 10-88 Telephone number is _____
- 10-89 Bomb threat
- 10-90 Bank alarm at ________
- 10-91 Pick-up prisoner or subject
- 10-92 Improperly parked vehicle
- 10-93 Blockade / Road block
- 10-94 Drag racing
- 10-95 Prisoner / subject in custody
- 10-96 Mental subject
- 10-97 Check signal
- 10-98 Prison or jail escape
- 10-99 Wanted / stolen indicated
- 10-109D - Death
Status Codes are used when an officer goes 10-8. While listening you will hear, 10-8 Stat 7, 10-8 Status 7 or just Stat 7 which all means In Service, Citation Issued, etc.
- 1 Gone on arrival
- 2 Unfounded
- 3 No action taken
- 4 Misc incident report made
- 5 Incident report made
- 6 Accident (wreck) report made
- 7 Traffic citation
- 8 Traffic written warning
- 9 Referred to investigators or others
Liberty County Fire Services
- Station 11 (TG 12812) - Hinesville Fire Department - Main Street
- Station 22 (TG 12813) - Hinesville Fire Department - Airport Road
- Station 12 (TG 12827) - Lake George Fire Department
- Station 13 (TG 12828) - Midway Fire Department
- Station 14 (TG 12829) - Riceboro Fire Department
- Station 15 (TG 12830) - Gum Branch Fire Department
- Station 16 (TG 12831) - Walthourville Fire Department
- Station 20 (TG 12832) - Sunbury Fire Department
- Station 21 (TG 12833) - Fleming Fire Department
Since Liberty County Fire Services is now on a digital system, all tones are the same for every fire department on the SEGARRN system. When a call is dispatched, it is sent not only on the Fire Dispatch Talkgroup, but also the respective stations' talkgroup.
Example: A call for Station 13 is dispatched, the call will go out on both talkgroups: Station 13 and Fire Dispatch.
As of July 30, 2012, Liberty County Fire Departments are single station toned. There is no more automatic mutual aid, additional resources must be requested by the responding agency.
Liberty Regional Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Medic Station 1 - Hinesville (Houses MedRescue 1 and 4)
- Medic Station 2 - Midway (Houses MedRescue 2 and 3)
Liberty Regional EMS is now using EMS Dispatch (TG 12804) for paging and dispatch.
Liberty Regional Medical Center (TG 12834) is now being used for communication between EMS and the Hospital.
Tactical channels are available for any department to use. The tactical channels are NOT reserved only for fire department use!
The list below are talkgroups logged with UniTrunker that have not yet been identified. If you know what department the talkgroup belongs to and preferably its use, please feel free to add it next to the talkgroup ID.
- 12815 - I have much reason to believe that this TG is used by Hinesville Fire Department for Vehicle-to-Vehicle communication.
- 12818 - Confirmed Second Hinesville PD Dispatch channel. Both this and 12820 are used at the same time. I am guessing they divided the city to keep traffic on one TG to a minimum.
- 12823 - This TG is used by Hinesville PD. Current traffic sounds as if it is used for special details, such as football games and funeral detail.
- 12852 - LCSO "Drug Ops". This group is encryption enabled.