Louisa County (VA)
Welcome to the Louisa County collaboration article. This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for your area.
Louisa County Fire Departments
- 1 Louisa Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 2 Mineral Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 3 Bumpass Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 4 Holly Grove Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 5 Locust Creek Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 6 Trevilians Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 7 Zions Crossroads Volunteer Fire Dept.
Louisa County EMS Unit Numbering and Designations
- 1-x = Louisa County Rescue Squad
- 2-x = Mineral Rescue Squad
- 3-x = Lake Anna Rescue Squad
- 4-x = Holly Grove Rescue Squad
- 6-x = Trevilians Fire-Rescue
- 7-x = Zion Crossroads Volunteer Fire Department
The designation "Medic" without a suffix (such as Medic 1, Medic 2, etc) is used by the career staff.
Any unit that ends in 3 (such as 1-3, 2-3, 3-3) is a non-transport EMS vehicle, usually staffed by an EMT-Intermediate or Paramedic.
- EMS units typically mark up as one of the following designations:
- WALKIE = No patient care certification or driver
- RESCUE or FIRE-RESCUE= EMT-Basic level crew
- TRAUMA = EMT-Enhanced level crew (formerly EMT-Shock Trauma)
- MEDIC or FIRE-MEDIC = EMT-Intermediate or EMT-Paramedic level crew
Return to DB page: Louisa County Virginia
Return to Wiki page: Virginia Counties