Ouachita Parish (LA)
Ouachita Parish (LA) Fire/EMS
Monroe F.D. (KNEX205)
- Central Sta. #1 - 506-508 Olive St. @ N. 6th St. (aka Business US-165)
- Public Safety Center Sta. #2 - 1810 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. (West Service Road) between Hadley St. & Ruffin Dr.
- River Oaks Sta. #3 - 3702 Barbados Blvd. @ Elk Pointe Dr.
- Jackson St. Sta. #4 - 300-302 Forrest Ave. between Jackson St. (aka Business US-165) & Lee Ave. (The bays face the cross streets)
- Breard St. Sta. #5 - 3110 Breard St. (aka State Route 3275) @ Betin Ave.
- Forsythe Sta. #6 - 2001 Forsythe Ave. (aka State Route 840-6) between Maywood Dr. & St. Constantine St.
- Monroe Reg. Airport Sta. #7 - 5500 Operations Rd. @ Airport Ave. (The Sta. sits southeast of the intersection @ at the following coordinates: 32.516911/-92.045247)
- Richwood Sta. #8 - 1204 Richwood Rd. #1 between Conrad Dr. & Robert Dr.
- Cypress Point Sta. #9 - 1028 Inabnet Blvd. between Mosswood Dr. & Dead End
West Monroe F.D.
- Sta. #1 -
- Current Sta. - 4343 Cypress St. (aka State Route 15/US-80) between Hilton St. & Downing Pines Rd.,W. Monroe (KNAU356)
- Former Sta. - 103 Blanchard St. between McMillan Rd. & Glenwood Dr.,W. Monroe
- Sta. #3 - 404 Otis St. @ Church St.,W. Monroe (KNAU356)
Ouachita Parish Fire Prot. Dist. #1
- HQ/Training/Fire Prevention/Communications - 1000 New Natchitoches Rd. (aka State Route 838) across from Ira Dr.,W. Monroe (WPXK327)
- Maint. Shop - 900 New Natchitoches Rd. (aka State Route 838) across from West Heights Dr.,W. Monroe
- Sta. #1 -
- Current Sta. - 1148 Finks Hideaway Rd. between Raymond Dr. & Leisure Dr.,Monroe (WQDJ453)
- Former Sta. - 928 Finks Hideaway Rd. between Weeping Willow Dr. & Raymond Dr.,Monroe
- Sta. #2 - 783 Wallace Rd. between Terran Rd. & Erica Pl.,W. Monroe (WQDJ453)
- Sta. #3 - 2557 Ticheli Rd. between Winnsboro Rd. (aka State Route 15) & Parker Ln.,Monroe (WPEW250)
- Sta. #4 - 514 King St. between Martin St. & Bawcom St.,W. Monroe (WPEW250)
- Sta. #5 - 3413 State Route 594 between Hubert Rd. & Old Depot Rd.,Monroe (WQDJ453)
- Sta. #6 - 152 Cheniere Drew Rd. (aka State Route 15) between Cypress St. (aka US-80) & Delouche Rd.,W. Monroe (WQDJ453)
- Sta. #7 - 3167 Prairie Rd. (aka State Route 841) @ Kincaid Rd.,Monroe (WPEW250/WQDJ453)
- Sta. #8 - 133 Cowboy Rd. between US-80 E. & Dead End,Calhoun
- Sta. #9 - 232 State Route 134 between US-165 N. & Frenchmans Bend Rd.,Monroe (WQDJ453)
- Sta. #10 - 2323 State Route 557 between Frost Tower Rd. & Ross Bickham Rd.,W. Monroe (WQDJ452)
- Sta. #11 - 226 Blankston Rd. between Cuba Church Rd. & US-165 S.,Monroe (WPEW250)
- Sta. #12 - 3947 Caples Rd. between State Route 546 & Oscar Rd.,W. Monroe (WQDJ452)
- Sta. #14 - 936 Cypress School Rd. between Charles Griggs Rd. & Owens Rd.,W. Monroe (WQDJ452)
- Sta. #16 - 1257 State Route 151 N. across from John Barnes Rd.,Calhoun (WQDJ452)
American Medical Response
- 607-609 N. 3rd St. @ Arkansas Ave.,Monroe (WPKC654/WPLU611/WQDH205)
- Number format for engines is engine number/station number Example Engine 102 is Engine 1 at the Wallace station. Frequency for all is 154.37
- Tone A duration 1.0 second Tone B duration 3.0 seconds Tone gap 0.0 seconds
- Station 01 (Finks Hideaway) Tone A = 979.9 Hz. Tone B = 602.6 Hz.
- Station 02 (Wallace) Tone A = 979.9 Hz. Tone B = 634.5 Hz.
- Station 03 (Tichili) Tone A = 979.9 Hz. Tone B = 669.9 Hz.
- Station 04 (King) Tone A = 979.9 Hz. Tone B = 707.3 Hz.
- Station 05 (Swartz) Tone A = 979.9 Hz. Tone B = 746.8 Hz.
- Station 06 (Cheniere Drew) Tone A = 979.9 Hz. Tone B = 788.5 Hz.
- Station 07 (Kincade) Tone A = 979.9 Hz. Tone B = 832.5 Hz.
- Station 08 (Calhoun) Tone A = 979.9 Hz. Tone B = 879.0 Hz.
- Station 09 (Fairbanks) Tone A = 979.9 Hz. Tone B = 928.1 Hz.
- Station 10 (Luna) Tone A = 979.9 Hz. Tone B = 569.1 Hz.
- Station 11 (Bosco) Tone A = 979.9 Hz. Tone B = 1153.4 Hz.
- Station 12 (Cadeville) Tone A = 979.9 Hz. Tone B = 1185.2 Hz.
- Station 13 (Cypress) Tone A = 979.9 Hz. Tone B = 1251.4 Hz.
- Station 14 (Carlton) Tone A = 979.9 Hz. Tone B = 1321.2 Hz.
- Other notes Station 13 houses Engine 114. Station 14 houses Engine 116.
Monroe Police Department
- Organizational Chart
- 1xx = First shift (Morning Shift)
- 2xx = Second shift (Evening Shift)
- 3xx = Third shift (Night Shift)
- 4xx = Reserves
- 5xx = Investigators
- 601 = Chief of Police
- 602 = Assistant to the Chief
- 7xx = Traffic Units
- 8xx = SNAP (Specialized Neighborhood Action Program)
- 813 = Canine Unit
- 814 = Canine Unit
- 815 = Canine Unit 3
- x6x = Sargeant
- x7x = Lieutenant
- x8x = Captain SNAP hangs out in the neighborhoods (mostly bad ones on the south side). They are basically a combination of warrants/narcotics/gang unit. The SNAP team now only operates in the south side. Number format for regular patrol units is [shift][officer][zone] Shift will be either 1, 2, or 3. Officer means the officer # that is working that particular zone. The example below will explain this best. Zone is the area of the city they are working, normally referred to as the zone. Example 204 is a 2nd shift unit working zone 4. They are the first officer assigned to that area. 214, 224, etc would be the other officers working in that zone. Here are the work hours for the shifts 1st shift 7am - 5pm 2nd shift 2pm - 12am 3rd shift 9pm - 7am
Sheriff Unit IDs
- 1xx = Day patrol shift
- 2xx = Night patrol shift
- 3xx = SCAT units
- 5xx = Warrants Division