San Francisco County (CA)
San Francisco Fire Department
- Sta. #1 -
- Current Sta. - 935 Folsom St. @ Falmouth St.
- Former Sta. -
- 676 Howard St. between 3rd St. & Hawthorne St. ***(This Sta. has been torn down)***
- 451 Pacific Ave. across from Osgood Pl.
- Sta. #2 -
- Current Sta. - 1340 Powell St. between Broadway & Pacific Ave.
- Former Sta. -
- 460 Bush St. between Grant Ave. & Mark Ln.
- 1348 10th Ave. between Irving St. & Judah St.
- Sta. #3 - 1067 Post St. between Polk St. & Larkin St.
- Sta. #4 - 1648 Pacific Ave. between Polk St. & Van Ness Ave. *** (This Sta. is closed)***
- Sta. #5 - 1301 Turk St. @ Webster St.
- Sta. #6 -
- Current Sta. - 135 Sanchez St. between 14th St. & Henry St.
- Former Sta. - 356 7th St. between Cleveland St. & Harrison St.
- Sta. #7 -
- Current Sta. - 2300 Folsom St. @ 19th St.
- Former Sta. -
- 3160 16th St. @ Albion St.
- 3623 17th St. between Dolores St. & Abbey St.
- Sta. #8 -
- Current Sta. - 36 Bluxome St. between 4th St. & 5th St.
- Former Sta. - 1648 Pacific Ave. between Polk St. & Van Ness Ave.
- Sta. #9 - 2245 Jerrold Ave. between Napoleon St. & Upton St.
- Sta. #10 - 655 Presidio Ave. @ Euclid Ave. ***(This Sta. also houses the Fire Museum)***
- Sta. #11 - 3880 26th St. between Church St. & Dolores St.
- Sta. #12 - 1145 Stanyan St. between Grattan St. & Alma St.
- Sta. #13 -
- Current Sta. - 530-532 Sansome St. between Washington St. & Merchant St.
- Former Sta. - 1458 Valencia St. between 25th St. & 26th St.
- Sta. #14 -
- Current Sta. - 551 26th Ave. between Geary Blvd. & Anza St.
- Former Sta. - 1047-1051 McAllister St. between Webster St. & Buchanan St. ***(This Sta. is built into an apartment complex & the truck bay opening is an entrance to the courtyard)***
- Sta. #15 -
- Current Sta. - 1000 Ocean Ave. between Phelan Ave. & Harold Ave.
- Former Sta. - 2114 California St. between Laguna St. & Buchanan St.
- Sta. #16 -
- Current Sta. - 2251 Greenwich St. between Fillmore St. & Steiner St.
- Former Sta. - 909 Tennessee St. between 20th St. & 22nd St.
- Sta. #17 - 1295 Shafter Ave. @ Ingalls St.
- Sta. #18 - 1935 32nd Ave. between Ortega St. & Pacheco St.
- Sta. #19 - 390 Buckingham Way @ Winston Dr.
- Sta. #20 - 285 Olympia Way @ Clarendon Ave.
- Sta. #21 -
- Current Sta. - 1443 Grove St. between Broderick St. & Baker St.
- Former Sta. - 1152 Oak St. between Broderick St. & Divisadero St.
- Sta. #22 -
- Current Sta. - 1290 16th Ave. @ Irving St.
- Former Sta. - 1348 10th Ave. between Irving St. & Judah St.
- Sta. #23 -
- Current Sta. - 1348 45th Ave. between Irving St. & Judah St.
- Former Sta. - 3022 Washington St. between Broderick St. & Baker St.
- Sta. #24 - 100 Hoffman Ave. @ Alvarado St.
- Sta. #25 - 3305 3rd St. between Cargo Way & Marin St.
- Sta. #26 - 80 Digby St. across from Addison St.
- Sta. #27 - 52 Waller St. between Laguna St. & Octavia St. ***(This Sta. is closed)***
- Sta. #28 - 1814 Stockton St. between Greenwich St. & Lombard St.
- Sta. #29 - 299 Vermont St. @ 16th St.
- Sta. #30 -
- 1757 Waller St. between Stanyan St. & Shrader St. ***(This Sta. is closed)***
- 1300 3rd St. @ China Basin St. ***(This Sta. is closed)***
- Sta. #31 -
- Current Sta. - 441 12th Ave. between Geary Blvd. & Anza St.
- Former Sta. - 1088 Green St. between Leavenworth St. & Jones St.
- Sta. #32 - 194 Park St. @ Holly Park Cir.
- Sta. #33 -
- Current Sta. - 8 Capitol Ave. between Sagamore St. & Dead End (The Sta. sits at the Dead End)
- Former Sta. - 117 Broad St. between Plymouth Ave. & Capitol Ave.
- Sta. #34 - 499 41st Ave. @ Geary Blvd.
- Sta. #35 - The Embarcadero between Folsom St. & Harrison St. (Pier 22 1/2)
- Sta. #36 - 109 Oak St. between Franklin St. & Gough St.
- Sta. #37 -
- Current Sta. - 798 Wisconsin St. @ 22nd St. ***(This Sta. used to be Sta. #48)***
- Former Sta. - 2501 25th St. between San Bruno Ave. & Vermont St. ***(This Sta. is still used by the SFFD for the Bureau of Equipment)***
- Sta. #38 -
- Current Sta. - 2150 California St. between Laguna St. & Buchanan St.
- Former Sta. - 870 Bush St. between Mason St. & Taylor St.
- Sta. #39 - 1091 Portola Dr. @ Marne Ave. (The Sta. technically sits on Marne Ave. @ Miraloma Dr.)
- Sta. #40 -
- Current Sta. - 2155 18th Ave. between Quintara St. & Rivera St.
- Former Sta. - 1249 Clayton St. @ 8-10 Carmel St.
- Sta. #41 - 1325 Leavenworth St. between Washington St. & Clay St.
- Sta. #42 - 2430 San Bruno Ave. between Silver Ave. & Silliman St.
- Sta. #43 -
- Current Sta. - 720 Moscow St. between France Ave. & Italy Ave.
- Former Sta. - 724 Brazil Ave. between Vienna St. & Athens St.
- Sta. #44 -
- Current Sta. - 1298 Girard St. @ Wilde Ave. ***(This Sta. used to be Sta. #47)***
- Former Sta. - 3816 22nd St. between Castro St. & Noe St.
- Sta. #48 - 849 Ave. D (Bldg. #157) between 10th St. & 11th St.,Treasure Island
- Sta. #49 - 1415 Evans Ave. between Mendell St. & Newhall St.
- Sta. #51 - 218 Lincoln Blvd. between Graham St. & Keyes Ave.,Presidio (The newer bays face Graham St. & the older bays face Lincoln Blvd.)
- Central Fire Alarm - 1003 Turk St. between Laguna St. & Gough St. ***(This Bldg. is no longer standing)***
- Underwriter's Fire Patrol/Salvage Co. #1 - 147 Natoma St. @ Masset Pl. ***(This Sta. is closed)***
- Underwriter's Fire Patrol Co. #4 - 3251-3253 20th St. @ Treat Ave. ***(This Sta. is closed)***
San Francisco Airport FD
- Sta. #1 - 650 W. Field Rd. between W. Cargo Rd. & Dead End (The Sta. sits at the Dead End & at the following coordinates: 37.623949/-122.393046)
- Sta. #2 - 1064 N. Access Rd. between Clearwater Dr. & Dead End (The Sta. sits at the following coordinates: 37.625491/-122.377162)
- Sta. #3 - 12 S. Area Dr. between S. McDonnell Rd. & Dead End (The Sta. sits at the following coordinates: 37.608402/-122.386557)
Ambulance Services (San Francisco)
- American Medical Response (AMR) - 1300 Illinois St. @ 23rd St. (WCW698/WPWU454)
- King American Ambulance Co. - 2570 Bush St. between Divisadero St. & Scott St.
San Francisco (CA) Fire Dept.
San Francisco Police Department District Boundary Map
- Blue Badge icons represent station locations for each district.
The SFPD currently has 10 main police stations throughout the city in addition to a number of police substations.
- 1) Central Station: 766 Vallejo St. San Francisco, CA 94133 (415) 315-2400
- 2) Mission Station: 630 Valencia St. San Francisco, CA 94110 (415) 558-5400
- 3) Northern Station: 1125 Fillmore St. San Francisco, CA 94115 (415) 614-3400
- 4) Southern Station, Hall Of Justice: 850 Bryant St San Francisco, CA 94103(415) 553-1373
- 5) Tenderloin Station: 301 Eddy St. San Francisco, CA 94102(415) 345-7300
Golden Gate Division:
- 6) Bayview Station: 201 Williams St. San Francisco, CA 94124 (415) 671-2300
- 7) Ingleside Station: 1 Sgt. John V. Young Ln. San Francisco, CA 94112-2408 (415) 404-4000
- 8) Park Station: 1899 Waller Street San Francisco, CA 94117 (415) 242-3000
- 9) Richmond Station: 461 6th Ave San Francisco, CA 94118 (415) 666-8000
- 10) Taraval Station: 2345 24th Ave. San Francisco, CA 94116 (415) 759-3100
Sub Station and Special Division
- 11) San Francisco Police Academy: 350 Amber Dr San Francisco, CA 94131 (415) 401-4600
- 12) San Francisco International Airport Police: International Terminal, 5th floor, (650) 821-7111 from outside of the airport; 6-2424 from any Airport White Courtesy Phone
San Francisco Police Codes
Code 1 Do so at your convenience.
Code 2 Urgent.
Code 3 Emergency/lights and siren.
Code 4 No further assistance is needed.
Code 5 Stakeout.
Code 6 Responding from a long distance.
Code 7 Mealtime.
Code 8 Request cover/backup.
Code 9 Set up a roadblock.
Code 33 Mobile emergency - clear this radio channel.
10-00 Exercise great caution.
10-01 Reception is poor.
10-02 Reception is good.
10-03 Stop transmitting.
10-04 OK/message received
10-05 Relay message.
10-06 Change channel.
10-07 Out of service/unavailable for assignment.
10-07A Out of service at home.
10-07B Out of service - personal.
10-07C Out of Service (court)
10-07E Out of Service (end of watch)
10-07F Out of Service (follow-up)
10-07G Out of Service (gas/garage)
10-07I Out of Service (investigation)
10-07M Out of Service (meal)
10-07R Out of Service (radio shop/range)
10-07S Out of Service (station)
10-07T Out of Service (traffic control/training)
10-008 In service/available for assignment.
10-08F In service, on foot
10-09 Repeat last transmission.
10-10 Off duty.
10-10A Off duty at home.
10-11 Identify this frequency.
10-12 Visitors are present (be discrete).
10-13 Advise conditions at scene
10-14 Citizen holding suspect.
10-15 Prisoner in custody.
10-16 Pick up prisoner.
10-17 Request for gasoline.
10-18 Equipment exchange.
10-19 Return/returning to the station.
10-21A Advise home that I will return at:
10-22 Cancel last assignment
10-22C Leave area if all secure
10-22 Disregard the last assignment.
10-24 Request car-to-car transmission.
10-25 Respond & act as backup
10-27 Driver's license check.
10-28 Vehicle registration
10-29 Check for being wanted/warrants.
10-29F The subject is wanted for a felony.
10-29H Caution - severe hazard potential.
10-29M The subject is wanted for a misdemeanor.
10-29V The vehicle is wanted in connection with a possible crime.
10-30 Person/vehicle wanted/stolen
10-31 Person has arrest record
10-32 Person/vehicle clear
10-33 Alarm sounding.
10-34 Confidential info follows
10-35 Consent to search
10-35 Time check.
10-36 Confidential information.
10-36 Emergency notification
10-37 Identify the operator.
10-39 Can ______ come to the radio?
10-40 Is ______ available for a telephone call?
10-42 Check on the welfare of/at ______.
10-43 Call a doctor.
10-43 Intelligence Div. interested
10-45 What is the condition of the patient?
10-45A Condition of patient is good.
10-45B Condition of patient is serious.
10-45C Condition of patient is critical.
10-45D Patient is deceased.
10-49 Proceed to ______.
10-50 Subject is under the influence of narcotics.
10-51 Subject is drunk.
10-52 Resuscitator is needed.
10-53 Man down.
10-54 Possible dead body.
10-55 This is a coroner's case.
10-56 A Suicide attempt.
10-57 Missing person.
10-59 Security check.
10-60 Lock out.
10-61 Miscellaneous public service.
10-62 Meet a citizen.
10-62B Civil standby.
10-62A Take a report from a citizen.
10-63 Prepare to copy.
10-64 Found property.
10-66 Suspicious person.
10-67 Person calling for help.
10-68 Call for police made via telephone.
10-72 Gun involved.
10-73 How do you receive?
10-79 Bomb threat.
10-86 Any traffic?
10-88 Assume your post.
10-91 A Stray.
10-91B Noisy animal.
10-91C Injured animal.
10-91D Dead animal.
10-91E Animal bite.
10-91G Animal pickup.
10-91J Pickup/collect ______.
10-91L Leash law violation.
10-91V Vicious animal.
10-95 Requesting an I.D./Tech unit.
10-96 Undercover surveillance, marked units keep out
10-97 Arrived at scene
10-97 Arrived at the scene.
10-98 Available for assignment.
10-100 Civil disturbance - Mutual aid standby.
10-101 Civil disturbance - Mutual aid request.
11-10 Take a report.
11-24 Abandoned automobile.
11-25 Traffic hazard.
11-26 Abandoned bicycle.
11-27 with the driver being held.
11-28 with the driver being held.
11-40 Advise if an ambulance is needed.
11-41 An ambulance is needed.
11-42 No ambulance is needed.
11-48 Furnish transportation.
11-52 Funeral detail.
11-54 Suspicious vehicle.
11-55 Officer is being followed by automobile.
11-56 Officer is being followed by auto containing dangerous persons.
11-57 An unidentified auto appeared at the scene of the assignment.
11-58 Radio traffic is being monitored. Phone all non-routine messages.
11-59 Give intensive attention to high hazard/business areas.
11-60 Attack in a high hazard area.
11-65 Signal light is out.
11-66 Defective traffic light.
11-78 Aircraft accident.
11-79 Accident - ambulance has been sent.
11-80 Accident - major injuries.
11-81 Accident - minor injuries.
11-82 Accident - no injuries.
11-83 Accident - no details.
11-84 Direct traffic.
11-85 Tow truck required.
11-94 Pedestrian stop.
11-95 Routine traffic stop.
11-96 Checking a suspicious vehicle
11-97 Time/security check on patrol vehicles.
11-98 Meet: _______
11-99 Officer needs help.
00 Burglar alarm
32 Accessory to a felony
53m Harassment by phone (obscene call)
67 Offer a bribe to executive officer
69 Deter/resist executive officer (other than peace officer)
71 Threaten injury to school officer or employee
93d Theft of CATV
100S Silent burglar alarm
102 Take or destroy property in custody of officer
136.1(a) Intimidation of witness or victim
137(a) Offer bribe to influence testimony
146a Impersonating a peace officer
148 Resisting arrest
148.1 False report of a bomb
148.5 False report of a crime
150 Refuse to aid an officer
151(a1) Advocate killing/injuring officer
152 Drunk driver
192.1 Voluntary manslaughter
192.2 Involuntary manslaughter
192.3 Vehicular manslaughter
209a Kidnaping for ransom/extortion
211 Robbery (holdup)
213 Purse snatch
216 Shots fired
220 Assault with intent to mayhem/rape/sodomy/oral copulation
221 Person with gun
222 Person with knife
236 False imprisonment
241 Assault on peace officer/EMT/firefighter
243a Battery against a citizen
244 Throwing acid with intent to disfigure or burn
245 Aggravated assault/deadly weapon (ADW)
246 Shooting at an inhabited dwelling or vehicle
261 Sexual assault/rape
261.5 Rape - under 18 years of age
262 Rape of spouse
270 Child neglect/failing to pay the support payments
271 Child abandonment - under 14
272 Contributing to the delinquency of a minor
273d Corporal injury upon child
273.5a Corporal injury to spouse/cohabitant
278 Child abduction from parent or guardian
288 Sexual assault, victim under 15 y/o
290 Sex registration
311 Indecent exposure
311.2a Possession of obscene matter
314 Indecent exposure
373 Public nuisance misdemeanors (spitting in public places, etc.)
374b Garbage dumping
402b Abandoned refrigerator
405 Citizens holding prisoner
406 Officer needs emergency help
407 Prisoner transport
408 Send ambulance
409 Send tow-truck
410 Requested assistance responding
415 Noise complaint
416 Citizen standby
417 Person ringing doorbells/begging
418 Fight or dispute, no weapons
419 Fight or dispute with weapons, specify
420 Juvenile disturbance
476a Insufficient funds (checks)
484e Theft of a credit card
487 Grand theft
488 Petty theft
496 Stolen property receiving
499b Joy riding
518 Vehicle accident, no injury
519 Vehicle accident with injury
520 Accident (non-vehicle)
530 Bomb threat
531 Suspected explosive device found
537 Nonpayment of a bill (Restaurants, etc.)
555 Posted trespass 5
585 Traffic stop
586 Traffic Congestion
587 Parking violation
588 Driveway violation - tow
594 Malicious mischief (vandalism)
595 Malicious mischief (graffiti)
596 Abandoned vehicle
597 Killing or abusing animals
602 Breaking & Entering
799 Senile person
800 Mentally-disturbed person
801 Person attempting suicide
802 Coroner's case
805 Juvenile complaint (minor)
806 Juvenile beyond parental control
807 Missing juvenile
809 Missing person
811 Intoxicated person
819 Rolling of intoxicated person
851 Stolen vehicle
852 Auto boost/strip
853 Recovered stolen vehicle
901 Call ____________
902 Return to station
903 Passing call
904 Meet with officer, non-emergency
905 Meet with city or public service employee
909 Citizen requests interview
910 Check on well-being
911 Broken window
912 Person dumping rubbish
913 Complaint unknown
914 Person down
915 Homeless related call for service
916 Suspicious person in vehicle
917 Suspicious person
918 Person Screaming For Help
1000 Plane Crash
2000 Prison break
4000 Evacuation, mobilization
5150 Mental-health detention
7000 Use of chemical agents imminent