Templates-List: Sets of Related Pages
- Templates are documented either in the template itself (when the template is short and simple), or in a "/doc" sub-page. The "/doc" sub-page link will be found at the bottom of the template, and will be the template's name with "/doc" appended to it (without quotes). Example: Template:Cat_State's documentation is located at: Template:Cat_State/doc
- For recommendations about how to document a template, please navigate to: Templates-List: Documentation.
- Template-names have been chosen with the purpose of them sorting alphabetically in such a way that templates with similar purposes will naturally sort together in the list.
Sets of Related Pages
- These templates relate to specific sets of Wiki pages, and are used to create articles, or elements within articles, for the given set of Wiki pages.
- These are NOT general-use templates, and should be used only in support of the related set of Wiki pages.