Tulare County (CA)
Tulare County Sheriff's Department
- 10 - Headquarters office in Visalia covering Visalia, Tulare, Goshen, Ivanhoe, Woodlake, Exeter, Farmersville
- 20 - Porterville office covering Lindsay, Strathmore, Plainview, Woodville, Cotton Center, Porterville, Terra Bella, Ducor, Richgrove. Mountain deputies in Springville, Camp Nelson, Hot Springs, Johnsondale.
- 30- Pixley substation covering Tipton, Pixley Earlimart, Alpaugh
- 40- Orosi substation covering Cutler, Orosi, Sultana, New London Dinuba.
The Sheriff's Department dispatches for the following police departments
- Exeter using radio numbers 12E or 800-820
- Farmersville using radio numbers 12F or 821-840
- Woodlake using radio numbers 12W or 841-869
- Lindsay using radio numbers 20L, or 870-899
- Station commanders use their station and 1, for example Porterville Commander is 201, the exception is HQ patrol who is 161.
- Detectives are in the 500 range
- DA in the 1200 range
- Reserves in the 900 range
- Jails in the 6000 range
Tulare County Fire Department
Fire Battalions with associated Stations
Battalion 1 - North County
- 2-Kings River
- 13-Lemon Cove
- 14-Three Rivers
Battalion 2 - South County
- 6-Calif. Hot Springs
- 17-Ducor (Reserve Staff)
- 18-Kennedy Meadows
- 19-West Olive
- 20-Doyle Colony
- 21-Terra Bella
- 23-Camp Nelson
Field personnel consist of 6 Battalion Chiefs, 21 Fire Captains, 51 Fire Lieutenants and approximately 400 reserve fire fighting personnel. The fire station staffing varies from all reserve staffing to one person staffing supported by reserve firefighters.