Washtenaw County (MI)
Washtenaw County Government
- Township Maps
- 9/12 FCC Application 0005406270 STA for 154.25 Base/600 Pagers for 2 sites missing from KDP984 Fire Simulcast System (at Manchester, Lyndon Township)
Provides police dispatching services for the Sheriff's Office, Ann Arbor Police Department, Huron Area Metro Parks Police, Michigan State Police, Northfield Township Police and the Ypsilanti Police Department, while providing non-emergency and emergency 911 services to the citizens of Washtenaw County. On average, Metro Dispatch handles in excess of 1000 emergency and non-emergency calls every day.
Metro-Dispatch is staffed by 29 full time Dispatch Operators, 10 to 15 part time Call Takers, 3 Dispatch Operations Coordinators (Supervisors) and a Dispatch Manager for 24 hour operations
EMS Agencies and Hospitals
Midwest MedFlight (Ann Arbor)
St. Joseph Mercy Hospital (Ann Arbor)
University of Michigan Hospital (Ann Arbor)
- WPBX678 - also licensed for 424.7000 Repeater
- WQGU589 - Wireless Clock System on 72.2300, 72.2000, 72.3800, 72.1600, 72.1200 (20K)
Municipalities and Districts
Ann Arbor Township
Ann Arbor (City)
Barton Hills (Village)
Codes and Unit Lists
Countywide 10 Codes
10-1: Emergency; Use Lights & Siren.
10-5: Return To Station
10-8: In Service
10-9: Repeat Last Transmission
10-10: Prepare to Copy
10-11: In Progress
10-12: Visitor Or Official Present
10-13: OFFICER NEEDS EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE!
10-14: Urgent! Expedite Present Call
10-16: Stopping Suspicious Vehicle At ____
10-17: Crime Summary Information
10-18: Any Traffic For This Unit?
10-19: No Traffic For You
10-21: TX Your Home
10-22: TX The Station
10-23: Arrived At The Scene
10-24: Assignment Complete
10-25: Disregard Last Radio Traffic
10-26: Traffic Stop
10-27: LEIN or Records Indicate Your Subject Is Wanted: B=Bench; T=Traffic; M=Misdemeanor; F=Felony
10-28: Registration Check
10-29: Warrant or file Check
Y10-29: Your Subject Has A Valid Misdemeanor Warrant
Y10-30: Your Subject Has A Valid Felony Warrant
10-30: Unnecessary Use Of Radio
10-31: Your Subject Has An Officer Safety Caution Advisory
S10-32: Man With A Gun
10-33: Emergency Radio Traffic Only
10-34: Emergency At The Jail
S10-35: Money Transport
10-36: Confidential Information
10-37: Is The Subject/Suspect Present?
10-39: Subject Can Monitor Our Radio Traffic
10-41: Lunch At ________
10-42: Meet Officer
10-43: Switch To Channel _____
C10-44: Request A Command Unit At This Location
10-45: Assistance (Backup Unit)
10-47: Switch to Encryption Channel
10-48: MDC Traffic
10-51: Wrecker Request
10-52: Ambulance Request
10-53: Medical Examiner Request
10-54: Detective Request
10-55: Fire Department Request
10-56: HazMat Team Request
10-57: Dive Team Request
10-59: Meet The Complainant
10-60: Check The Area
10-61: Money Transport
10-66: Bomb Threat
10-68: Bank Alarm
10-69: Airplane Crash
S10-70: Bomb Threat
P10-70: Your Radio Alarm Has Been Activated
10-72: Your Radio Alarm Has Been Activated
10-73: Radio Number ______
10-74: I am Secure; Resetting Radio
10-75: Set up Radio/Telephone Patch
P10-75: I am Secure; Resetting Radio
10-76: Regroup Radio _____ With_____
10-77: Unlock Radio ____ and Reprogram
10-78: Private Regroup with Dispatch
10-79: Private Regroup With____
Y10-80: Traffic Light Out
M10-81: Bank Escort
Y10-85: Command Officer Needed
S10-90: Open Door/Window
M10-92: Fresh Coffee at Station
Y10-99: Officer Has Lost Control Of His Gun And/Or Patrol Vehicle (Officer Has Been Taken Hostage)
Y Signal 20: Your Subject Has a Felony Warrant.
Y Signal 30: Your subject has a Bench, Misdemeanor, or Traffic Warrant.
C = County Sheriff
M = Milan
P = Pittsfield Twp. DPS.
S = Saline
Y = Ypsilanti City
Ann Arbor Police
10-1: Emergency; Use Full Equipment (Lights & Siren)
10-5: Return To Station
10-6: Your Check Is Negative
10-9: Pick Up At _______
10-10: Prepare To Copy
10-11: Crime In Progress
10-12: EMERGENCY RADIO TRAFFIC ONLY!
10-13: OFFICER NEEDS EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE!
10-14: Ambulance Needed
10-15: Cover Unit Requested
10-16: Stopping Suspicious Vehicle At _____
10-17: Resume Normal Radio Traffic
10-18: Any Traffic For This Unit? _____
10-19: No Traffic For Your Unit
10-21: Traffic Stop
10-22: Warrant Check
10-23: File Check
10-24: Computer Check
10-24V: Violation Bureau Check
10-25: Registration Check
10-26: Arrived On The Scene
10-27: Assignment Completed
10-28: Unnecessary Radio Traffic
10-29: Records On LEIN
10-30: In Service
10-33: Stand By
10-34: No Help Needed
10-35: Surveillance Detail
10-36: Need Ambulance
10-37: Cancel Ambulance
10-38: Repeat Traffic
10-39: Pick Up Unit _____
10-40: Turn In Report/Meet Command Officer(s)
10-41: Out On Report
10-42: Meet Officer At _____
10-43: Misc. Call Out
10-45: Time Check
10-46: Need Tow Truck
10-47: Phone Home
10-48: Pick Up Prisoner
10-49: Taxi Request
10-50: Warrant Service
10-51: Follow Up Investigation
10-52: Checking For Messages
10-53: Complete Your Present Assignment Quickly
10-55: Crowd Is Gathering
10-56: C.S.I. Team Request
10-57: Medical Examiner Request
10-58: Traffic Or Weather Report
10-59: Contact Complainant
10-60: Check The Area
10-61: Subject In Custody
10-62: Homeland Security Detail
10-68: Subject Can Monitor Our Radio Traffic
10-72: Your Radio Alarm Has Been Actived, Are You Secure?
10-74: I am Secure and Will Reset My Radio
1310: Felonious Assault
1410: Robbery Armed
1510: Robbery Unarmed
1610: Robbery Strong Arm
1710: Purse Snatching
2211: Criminal Sexual Conduct (Rape)
3291: Indecent Exposure
4110: Breaking & Entering
4111: Home Invasion
6810: Malicious Destruction of Property
6910: Man With A Gun
6911: Man With A Knife
7111: Motorcycle Theft
7310: B&E To Automobile
8214: Seat Belt Violation
8821: Liquor Law Violation
8830: Drunk & Disorderly
8903: Obscene Telephone Calls
8904: Soliciting Without Permit
8907: Bomb Threat
8961: Reckless Driving
9010: Injured Person
9012: Ambulance Request
9040: Sudden Death
9141: Audible Alarm
9161: Property Check
9220: Traffic Accident - Injury (P.I.)
9240: Traffic Accident - Hit & Run Injury
9260: Traffic Accident - Property Pamage
9280: Traffic Accident - Hit & Run PDA
9291: Traffic Accident - Parked Vehicle
9310: Civil Dispute
9330: Disturbing The Peace
9440: Missing Person
9510: Suspicious Person
9511: Missing Vehicle
9512: Be On The Lookout (BOL)
9520: Trouble With Suspect
9521: Trouble With Juvenile
9530: Dog bite
9531: Barking Dog
9532: Dog At Large
9533: Dead Animal
9550: Found Property
9554: Damaged Property
9561: Extra Patrol
9565: Litter Violation
9567: Citizen Assist
9581: Money Transfer
9612: Traffic Violation
9620: Traffic Hazard
9621: Blocked Driveway
9622: Overtime Parking
9624: 48 Hour Storage Violation
9627: Private Property Parking Complaint
9960: Serve Subpoena
9970: Transporting From Jail-to-Court
9971: Transporting From Court-to-Jail
9972: Vehicle Transport
601: Black Male
602: Black Female
603: White Male
604: White Female
605: Unknown Male
606: Unknown Female
607: Asian Male
608: Asian Female
609: Hispanic Male
610: Hispanic Female
County 9-1-1 Metro Dispatch Law Enforcement Units
Adam Designated Zone Patrol
Baker Designated Zone Patrol
Charlie Designated Zone Patrol
David Designated Zone Patrol
DNR State Dept. of Natural Resources
Frank Rookie Training Units
Henry School Liaison Officers
Lincoln Parking Enforcement
Motor Motorcycle Units
Metro Huron-Clinton Metro Parks
Zebra Special Details
101-199 Ann Arbor Police
201-299 Ypsilanti Police
301-399 Future Use
401-499 Northfield Township Police
501-599 Future Use
601-609 Sheriff's Office: Administration
610-619 Sheriff's Office: Lieutenants
620-639 Sheriff's Office: Sergeants
640-669 Sheriff's Office: Detectives
670-679 Sheriff's Office: Emergency Services Division
680-699 Sheriff's Office: Support Units
700 Sheriff's Office: Mobile Command Post
701-729 Sheriff's Office Road Patrol: Ypsilanti Twp.
730-739 Sheriff's Office Road Patrol: Dexter and Webster Twp.
740-749 Sheriff's Office Road Patrol: Bridgewater, Lodi, and Manchester Twp.
750-759 Sheriff's Office Road Patrol: York Twp.
760-769 Sheriff's Office Road Patrol: Ann Arbor, Salem, and Superior Twp.
770-779 Sheriff's Office Road Patrol: Scio Twp.
780-789 Sheriff's Office Road Patrol: Countywide
790-799 Sheriff's Office Road Patrol: Animal Control and Community Service
801-839 Sheriff's Office: Marine Patrol and Reserve Officers
840-849 Sheriff's Office: Ypsilanti Twp. Ordinance Officers
850-879 Sheriff's Office: Volunteers
880-889 Sheriff's Office: Parks Officers
890-899 Sheriff's Office: Mounted Division
901-909 Sheriff's Office Corrections Division: Command
910-929 Sheriff's Office Corrections Division: Sergeants
930-959 Sheriff's Office Corrections Division: Court Security
960-979 Sheriff's Office Corrections Division: Jail Transport
980-999 Sheriff's Office Corrections Division: Work Program
1201-1299 State Police Brighton Post
3501-3599 Barton Hills Village Police
Countywide Law Enforcement Numbering
- 401 - 499 Eastern Michigan University Police
- 3101-3199 Milan Police
- 3301-3399 Chelsea Police
- 3601-3699 Pittsfield Twp. Police
MPSCS Radio Channel Assignments
Washtenaw County Metro Dispatch provides 9-1-1 dispatching services for the following agencies:
Ann Arbor Police Dept.
Barton Hills, Village of.
Huron-Clinton Metroparks Police.
Michigan State Police Post #12, Brighton (Washtenaw County based units).
Northfield Twp. Police Dept.
Washtenaw County Sheriff's Dept.
Ypsilanti Police Dept.
The Metro East Dispatch Zone covers law enforcement agencies and units along and east of U.S. 23 in East Central Washtenaw County. Conversely, the Metro West Dispatch Zone covers law enforcement agencies and units along and west of U.S. 23. All other Metro Dispatch talkgroups are countywide, unless specified otherwise.
Ann Arbor Twp.
Ann Arbor City
Barton Hills Village
State Police Post #12
County Fire Units
Base 1: Ann Arbor City
Base 2: Ypsilanti City
Base 3: Augusta Twp.
Base 4: Saline Area F.D.
Base 5: Dexter Area F.D.
Base 6: Chelsea Area Fire Authority
Base 7: Manchester Twp.
Base 8: Northfield Twp.
Base 9: Salem Twp.
Base 10: Pittsfield Twp.
Base 11: Superior Twp.
Base 12: Ann Arbor Twp.
Base 13: Barton Hills
Base 14: Ypsilanti Twp.
Base 15: Willow Run Airport F.D.
Base 16: Scio Twp.
Base 17: Technical Rescue Team
Base 28: Milan Area F.D.
Base 76: Clinton
Base 85: Cambridge Twp.
Base 90: Sand Lake
Fire Station - Paging Tones
| Locality || Tone A || Tone B || Confirmed
| Ann Arbor Township || 732.1 Hz.|| 1082.0 Hz || 11/19/2013
| Augusta Township || 707.3 Hz || 2805.1 Hz || 11/17/2013
| Dexter Township || 1403.1 Hz.|| 1820.8 Hz.|| 11/20/2013
| Manchester Township || 514.7 || 834.0 ||
| Northfield Township || 696.6 Hz.|| 1529.8 Hz.|| 11/20/2013
| Salem Township || 855.5 (158) || 903.2 (159) || 11/17/2013
| Saline Township || 569.4 Hz.(Long)|| || 11/19/2013
| Scio Township || 433.7 Hz.|| 410.8 Hz.|| 11/19/2013
| Superior Township || 767.3 Hz.|| 1251.9 Hz.|| 11/19/2013
| Ypsilanti Township || 617.6 Hz.|| 651.9 Hz.|| 11/19/2013
| ? || 585.5 Hz || 651.9 Hz.||
Washtenaw County (MI) Fire/EMS
- 1 - Ann Arbor F.D. (WQGF863) -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) -
- Current Sta. - 111 N. Fifth Ave. between E. Huron St. (aka US-23 Business) & E. Ann St. (KQI322)
- Former Sta. - 219 E. Huron St. (aka US-23 Business) @ N. Fifth Ave.
- Sta. #2 - 1510 E. Stadium Blvd. between Packard St. & Baldwin Ave. ***(Sta. is now closed and used by Fire Prevention)***
- Sta. #3 - 2130 Jackson Ave. (aka I-94 Business) @ Jackson Pl.
- Sta. #4 - 2415 S. Huron Pkwy. between Platt Rd. & Professional Dr.
- Sta. #5 - 1946 Beal Ave. @ McIntyre Dr.
- Sta. #6 - 1881 Briarwood Cir. between S. Main St. & Hilton Blvd. (The front of the Sta. faces W. Eisenhower Pkwy.)
- 2 - Ypsilanti F.D. -
- Sta. - 525 W. Michigan Ave. between N. Congress St. & W. Ainsworth Blvd.
- Museum - 110 W. Cross St. @ N. Washington St.
- 3 - Augusta Charter Twp. V.F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 10985 Whittaker Rd. between Talladay Rd. & Norfolk Southern Railroad Tracks,Whittaker (WPMG847)
- Sta. #2 - 8797 Rawsonville Rd. between Willis Rd. & Norfolk Southern Railroad Tracks,Belleville (Wayne Co.)
- 4 - Saline Area F.D. - 205 E. Michigan Ave. (aka US-12) @ N. Harris St. (WPXC631) (The bays face N. Harris St.)
- 5 - Dexter Area F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 8140 Main St. @ Alpine St. & across from Jeffords
- Sta. #2 - 12088 N. Territorial Rd. between Dexter Townhall Rd. & Madden Rd.
- Sta. #3 - 5665 Webster Church Rd. between Farrell Rd. & Gregory Rd.
- 6 - Chelsea Area Fire Authority -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 180-200 W. Middle St. between N. Main St. (aka State Route 52) & Grant St.,Chelsea (WNVR557/WPQZ352)
- Sta. #2 - 11516 Jackson Rd. between N. Lima Center Rd. & S. Fletcher Rd.,Dexter
- 7 - Manchester Twp. F.D. - 275 S. Macomb St. between Territorial Rd. & W. Duncan St. (KNIQ539)
- 8 - Northfield Twp. F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) -
- Current Sta. - 8350 Main St. @ Seven Mile Rd.,Whitmore Lake (KQJ729) (The bays face Seven Mile Rd.)
- Former Sta. - 75 Barker Rd. between Main St. & West St.,Whitmore Lake
- Sta. #2 - 2727 E. North Territorial Rd. between Sutton Rd. & Spencer Rd.,Whitmore Lake (KQJ729)
- 9 - Salem Twp. V.F.D. - 9600 Six Mile Rd. @ 7912 Dickerson St. (KNDD726)
- 10 - Pittsfield Twp. F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 6227 W. Michigan Ave. (aka US-12) between Platt Rd. & Sauk Trl.,Ann Arbor (KNBF268)
- Sta. #2 - 4345 E. Ellsworth Rd. between Palisades Blvd. & Ridgewood Dr.,Ypsilanti (KNBF268)
- Sta. #3 - 705 W. Ellsworth Rd. between S. State St. & Airport Blvd.,Ann Arbor
- 11 - Superior Twp. F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 7999 Ford Rd. (aka State Route 153) @ Prospect Rd.,Ypsilanti (KQE406)
- Sta. #2 - 8795 MacArthur Blvd. @ N. Harris Rd.,Ypsilanti (KQE406) (The bays face N. Harris Rd.)
- 12 - Ann Arbor Twp. F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 3792 Pontiac Trl. between Gleaner Hall Rd. & Great Lakes Central RR Ann Arbor Sub.,Ann Arbor (KQJ863)
- Sta. #2 - 4319 Goss Rd. between Woodridge Ave. & Earhart Rd.,Ann Arbor (WPAM526)
- 13 - Barton Hills V.F.D. - 199 Barton Shore Dr. between Whitmore Lake Rd. & Juniper Ln.,Ann Arbor (The Sta. sits at the following coordinates: 42.307656/-83.752090)
- 14 - Ypsilanti Twp. F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 222 S. Ford Blvd. between Russell St. & Parkwood Ave.
- Sta. #2 - 1405 Holmes Rd. across from N. Harris Rd. ***(NOW CLOSED)***
- Sta. #3 - 20 S. Hewitt Rd. across from S. Congress St.
- Sta. #4 - 8869 Textile Rd. between S. Mohawk Ave. & S. Miami Ave.
- 15 - Willow Run Airport F.D. - 801 Kirk Profit Dr.,Ypsilanti (Wayne Co.) (The Sta. sits at the following coordinates: 42.234999/-83.541651)
- 16 - Scio Twp. F.D. - 1055 N. Zeeb Rd. between Wing Dr. & Pratt Rd.,Ann Arbor
- 17 - Technical Rescue Team - Pittsfield Twp. F.D. - Sta. #1
- 28 - Milan Area V.F.D. - 45 Wabash St. between E. Main St. & Neckel Ct.,Milan (Monroe Co.) (WNZS917)
- 76 - Clinton V.F.D. - 102 N. Jackson St. @ E. Michigan Ave. (aka US-12),Clinton (Lenawee Co.) (WPWV740)
- 85 - Cambridge Twp. V.F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 135 N. Main St. @ S. Second St.,Onsted (Lenawee Co.) (WPEG677)
- Sta. #2 - 495 Spruce St. @ Cherry St.,Onsted (Lenawee Co.) (WPEG677)
- 90 - Sand Lake V.F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 1300 W. Michigan Ave. (aka US-12) between Lancaster Trl. & Evans Trl.,Tipton (Lenawee Co.) (KDC975)
- Sta. #2 - 9555 Tipton Hwy. between Monroe Rd. (aka State Route 50) & Munger Rd.,Tipton (Lenawee Co.)
- Huron Valley Amb. (WNQI549) -
- HQ - 1200 State Cir. @ Plaza Dr.,Ann Arbor
- Chelsea Sta. - 14650 E. Old US-12 Rd. across from Pierce Lake Dr.,Chelsea (The Sta. sits just north of the intersection on an access road & at the following coordinates: 42.307025/-84.017503)
- Dexter Sta. - 7300 W. Huron River Dr. between Central St. & Hermanla Ct.,Dexter
- Manchester Sta. - Manchester Twp. F.D.
- Saline Sta. - Saline Area F.D.
Washetenaw County Head Start (Ypsilati)
University of Michigan (Ann Arbor)
- 7/11 WQJF386 adding mobiles (11K) on 452.4875, 457.4125, 457.8625, 456.2375, 456.7125
- 9/12 FCC App 0005413953 for Mobiles on 456.4625, 464.3375 (11K) for Exhibit Museum
Sodexho Sports and Leisure
- WQOQ903 for 461.8375 Repeater (NFM)
Eastern Michigan University (Ypsilanti)
- WQME939 - 452.5000 R 11K, Very Low Power
- WQMI427 - 464.3750, 467.8750. 467.1000, 467.2500, 466.0875