Wood County (TX)
Wood County Law Enforcement IDs
- Holly Lake Security uses occasional voice inversion encryption
- Mineola Police uses occasional rolling code voice inversion encryption
| Unit ID
|| Alba Police Department
| 4x & 5x
|| Quitman Police Department
|| Wood County Sheriff Department
|| Wood County S/O Animal Control Deputy
|| Mineola Police Department
|| Mineola Animal Control Officer
|| Hawkins Police Department
|| J&J Wrecker
|| J&J Wrecker
|| Towing Company
|| Winnsboro ISD officer
|| Holly Lake Security
|| Precinct 1 Constable
|| Precinct 2 Constable
|| Precinct 3 Constable
|| Precinct 4 Constable
|| Winnsboro Police Department
|| Winnsboro Animal Control Officer
|| Texas DPS Highway Patrol
|| Texas DPS Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Troopers
|| Texas Parks & Wildlife Game Wardens
Wood County Sheriff Dispatch Info
- Digital Dispatch: Wood County Sheriff, Alba PD, Quitman PD, Hawkins PD, DPS Troopers, Parks & Wildlife Game Wardens, and Wood County Constables
- Analog Dispatch: Wreckers and all county fire departments use this channel & S/O Back-up channel
- Channels can be patched together during incidents.
Wood County EMS IDs
East Texas Medical Center
- You MUST have a digital scanner capable of scanning P25 Phase I systems to be able to listen to this system
- Provides EMS coverage to west half of county to cities of Mineola, Quitman, Yantis, and Alba with 2 MICUs
- Dispatched on TxWARN P25 TRS
- 922- Mineola Unit
- 923- Quitman Unit
- (these are primary units but others could post)
- Provides EMS coverage to east half of county to cities of Coke/Pleasant Grove, Winnsboro, Perryville, and Hawkins/Holly Lake areas with 4 MICUs
- Dispatched on Teletouch LTR system
- Medic 21- Winnsboro Unit (Winnsboro units stationed beside Winnsboro Fire Dept. staffed 24/7)
- Medic 22- Winnsboro Unit (Medic 22 is part time unit 7 days a week from 8 AM to 8 PM)
- Medic 20- Hawkins Unit (stationed at Hawkins Fire Dept. Staffed 24/7)
- Medic 23- Holly Lake Unit (stationed at Holly Lake Fire Dept. Staffed 24/7)
- These are primary units but others could post.
- Champion is the secondary to ETMC for Alba and Yantis with Medic 16 based out of Emory in Rains County. A Winnsboro unit would be next closest for Yantis if Medic 16 is not available.
Wood County Fire IDs
- Wood County Sheriff Department provides dispatching for most VFD's in Wood County with the exception of Winnsboro & Mineola (which are each dispatched by local PD's).
- Firefighters are issued an alpha numeric pager so most departments don't do tone outs except Mineola, Quitman, and Hainesville VFD.
Winnsboro Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 851-899 Dispatched by Winnsboro PD on Winnsboro Fire primary channel.
- 875 Fire Chief
- 851-889 Firefighters
- Fire Units
- 891 Dozer Unit
- 892 Tanker
- 893 Large Brush Truck
- 894 Brush Truck
- 895 Brush Truck
- 897 Engine
- 899 Engine
- Mobile Command
Holly Lake Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 800-850 Dispatched by Wood County. Checks in with S/O on Wood County S/O Primary then switches back over to Holly Lake Fire Channel. DTMF is used to unlock squelch on radios to voice page personnel.
- Fire Units
- 840 Tanker
- 841 Tanker
- 842 Rescue Vehicle
- 843 Support Vehicle
- 844 Brush Truck
- 845 Engine
- 847 Brush Truck
- 848 Tanker
- 849 Engine
Ogburn Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 680-694 Dispatched by Wood County. Checks in with S/O on Wood County S/O Primary then switches back over to Ogburn Fire Channel.
Yantis Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 600-626 Dispatched by Wood County. Checks in with S/O on Wood County S/O Primary then switches back over to Yantis Fire Channel.
Coke/Pleasant Grove Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 750-765 Dispatched by Wood County. Checks in with S/O on Wood County S/O Primary then switches back over to Coke/Pleasant Grove Fire Channel.
- Fire Units
- 761 1996 International 4700 Engine
- 762 1980 Ford Cab-over engine
- 763 F350 Brush Truck
- 764 F450 Brush Truck
Lands End Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 991-999 Dispatched by Wood County. They are dispatched out with Yantis so they are often found on Yantis Fire Channel.
Quitman Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 500-531 Dispatched by Wood County. Toned out on Quitman Fire primary and checks in with Wood County S/O on County Fire channel.
- Fire Units:
- 523 1999 Ferrara Pumper Truck
- 524 2001 Ferrara Pumper Truck
- 525 2008 Ford F250 Crew Truck
- 526 1996 Ford F700 Large Brush Truck
- 527 2011 Fotus Bros Kenworth Tanker
- 528 2004 Ford F550 4x4 Brush Truck
- 529 1985 Chevy 3500 4x4 Brush Truck
- 530 2008 Ferrara Spartan Heavy Rescue
- 531 2009 Ford F350 4x4 Brush Truck
- 532 John Deere 4x4 Gator
- Water Rescue 2010 War Eagle Rescue/Dive Boat
Mineola Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 900-949 Toned out and dispatched by Mineola PD on Mineola Fire primary channel.
- 900 Cheif
- 901 Asst. Chief/Fire Marshal
- 920 Asst. Cheif
- 922 Captain
- 923 Captain
- 944 Training Coordinator
- 930-949 Firefighters
- Fire Units
- 901 Fire Marshal Vehicle
- 902 Rescue Vehicle
- 904 Medium duty brush truck
- 905 Small duty brush truck
- 906 Small duty brush truck
- 907 Personnel and equipment transport & command vehicle
- 908 Dozer Unit
- 909 Class A Engine
- 910 Class A Engine
- 911 Tanker
Hainesville Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 700-734 Toned out on Hainesville Fire channel along with alpha numeric pagers by S/O. Checks in with S/O then goes back to Hainesville Fire primary.
- Command/Squad 21 Dodge Pick up with Command Trailer
- Engine 10 Type 2 Engine
- Engine 11 Type 4 wildland engine
- Brush 12 Brush Truck
- Engine 15 Type 4 wildland Engine
- Rescue/Engine 22 Type 1 Engine
Hawkins Volunteer Fire Dept.
- Dispatched by Wood County. Checks in with S/O on Wood County S/O Primary then switches back over to Hawkins Fire Channel.
Perryville Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 7601-7615 Dispatched by Wood County. Checks in with S/O on Wood County S/O Primary.
- Perryville VFD also has a response area that covers into Upshur County and are also dispatched by Upshur County Fire Dispatch into the North West part of Upshur County.
Holly Lake Volunteer Fire Dept. Website
Mineola Volunteer Fire Dept. Website