Welcome to the Uniden DMA Software Support article. If you have many scanners, it's sometimes to your advantage to have a single software package that works with all of them, particularly if there's a way to move data in between scanners within the program.
Scancat Lite Plus has been visible for awhile now. However, as documented on several occasions in the various RR forums, it's not the best choice, in most cases. This article lists software packages that support multiple Uniden scanners; all others should be stored with their respective scanner articles.
- ARC-XT requires the PRO version for recording. Butel software is available from Scanner Master.
- These programs use a proprietary format for their audio recording that cannot be read by a standard Windows player
- Only IDTracker III has the ability to connect with the web service
- BCTool does not fully support the latest Uniden firmware changes, including Rebanding
- Items in bold are compatible with the RadioReference.com Web Service with a subscription.
- See the Connecting scanners via USB article for information about making the connection between the PC and scanner.
- Colors are used to indicate whether a particular package can record audio. Please see the Connecting Radios to Soundcards article for more information on connecting your scanner and soundcard.
- Items in blue have audio recording capability.
- Items in green require a specific version for audio recording.
- Items in red have no recording capability.
Most Popular (by scanner model)
Yahoo Groups and Forums