From The RadioReference Wiki
NOTE: As far as can be determined, BCTool has been abandoned
bcTool was developed out of a need for a quick, stable and reliable piece of software which did not cost anything, had solid remote control of the scanner, had simple, easy to use programming and had some extremely advanced logging and control options. As a result bcTool is a must in every Uniden owners toolkit!
So far, hundreds of hours of development time have been spent on developing bcTool.
Release issued 20 September 2010 includes changes for firmware fixes, XT Scanner support, RR web import
- Full remote control of scanner including macro feature
- Full programming and editing of scanner memory
- Automatic logging, recording and monitoring of active channels
- Ability to configure radio settings
- Import from .csv, .mem, .usd etc.
- RR Web service support (Professional version only)