NorthEast AAR Tracks
From The RadioReference Wiki
UPDATE JULY 2010 - Ed Langworthy (jetcrafter):
Added new AR track AR-82. Adding to more confusion in the Northeast, AR-82 is now showing in the AP-1b and on the SUA website. There seems to be no published frequencies for this route listed in the AP-1b so therefore I list it as None Published. Also note that AR-80 is now more aligned to the published coordinates instead of the last update where it was going into AR-616.
- AR-80, 81, 82 are very similar. Here are their start and end points to clarify.
AR-80: YAHOO (ACK VOR 150/18) to YQI (Yarmouth VOR - Yarmouth, NS)
AR-81: KB63C (HTO VORTAC 180/35) to DAVES (YQI VOR 249/32)
AR-82: YQI (Yarmouth VOR - Yarmouth, NS) to YAHOO (ACK VOR 150/18) - (SW track)
- AR-609 NORAD (HUNTRESS) 364.2000
- AR-631 NORAD (FOOTROPE) 301.6000
- AR-631 NORAD (FOOTROPE) 314.2000
- Controlled by Boston ARTCC
- Controlled by Cleveland ARTCC
With thanks to NF2G.com