From The RadioReference Wiki
Documentation Sub-page for Template:DBSiteMap FCC
Scope of Use
- This template is to be used when a single TRS has many sites, each with their own callsign
- It invokes a function in the database that calls FCC data which is periodically loaded into the database
- The result creates a map with locations marked with red pinheads. Clicking on the pinhead will reveal the FCC callsign as well as other data
- This template should NOT be used when working on a Multi County or Multi State TRS. A version of this template has already been installed for this purpose
Directly Invoked By
- Any TRS within a county / state that has sites that has multiple callsigns. See the warning above.
- Sidnum - The SID can be found as the last token in the URL for the particular TRS being documented.
- The horizontal lines below separate examples for clarity and do not appear when template is invoked.
How to invoke this template
The line below (between the nowiki tags) can be used as a model.
Click on the link (in blue) to see the resulting map
- See the RRDB FCC Site Map for additional sites and callsigns.
Return to: Template:DBSiteMap FCC