From The RadioReference Wiki
Documentation Sub-page for Template:Tracker_LTR
Scope of Use
- This template is designed to warn users that LTR MultiNet and LTR Passport trunked systems can't be trunktracked by any scanner. The frequencies, however, can be scanned conventionally. A link to compatible applications is also supplied.
Directly Invoked By
- Any Trunked Radio System article that defines LTR Multinet or Passport as the system type as defined in the RRDB
- LType - Should be filled in with Multinet or Passport
- The horizontal lines below separate examples for clarity and do not appear when template is invoked.
How to invoke this template
These examples can be used nearly verbatim to flag appropriate systems. Remove the nowiki tags and the asterisk in the leftmost position.
- LTR-Multinet systems and/or talkgroups cannot be trunktracked with any scanner. However you can listen to the frequencies conventionally. See our Trunked Radio Decoders page for compatible applications
- LTR-Passport systems and/or talkgroups cannot be trunktracked with any scanner. However you can listen to the frequencies conventionally. See our Trunked Radio Decoders page for compatible applications
Return to: Template:Tracker_LTR