From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 06:49, 11 January 2011 by Butelsoftware (Created page with " ARC PATROL software series for Uniden HP_1 == Using ARC-PATROL to add new favorite lists to your scanner == * Start the software and then select File _ Add _ New Conv. System....")
ARC PATROL software series for Uniden HP_1
Using ARC-PATROL to add new favorite lists to your scanner
- Start the software and then select File _ Add _ New Conv. System.
- Now in the browser 'expand' the 'New System' and click on New Department.
- Now in the right pane you can enter your frequencies in the Frequency column.
- Next press the 'Save' button in the toolbar and store a copy.
- Now connect the HP1 to your PC using the USB cable. Press the 'SEND HP-1' button in the toolbar. The software will no detect your receiver.
- Make sure 'Add New Favorites List' is selected and enter a name for the new fav.list. Press the blue
- Save button and then the file is stored and ready for scanning.
NOTE: Importing from the Radio Reference Database only works if you are a Premium Subscriber to the Radio Reference Web site. The key to unlock the utility for importing systems, Talkgroups, and/or conventional frequencies from the Database is the Premium Subscription.