Difference between revisions of "BCT8"
From The RadioReference Wiki
(added category index)
|Line 59:||Line 59:|
Revision as of 19:03, 26 April 2007
BearTracker Warning System with 800 MHz TrunkTracker III
- Rebanding supported? YES
- Frequency Coverage
- 806-956 (excluding cellular)
- TrunkTracker III with Control-Channel Only scanning
- 250 User Programmable Memories in 5 banks of 50 each
- 100 ch/sec Scan Speed (max)
- BearTracker Warning System - Alerts you to activity on Highway Patrol link frequencies to let you know if there is activity within about 3 miles of your location.
- Preprogrammed Highway Patrol Frequencies by State - Helps you to quickly find frequencies likely to be active where you are.
- 5 scanlist of 10 ID's each per bank
- 5 Priority channels with Priority Scan
- Priority IDs
- Motorola Control Channel only trunking
- Motorola Status Bits
- 9 Preprogrammed Service Searchs - Makes finding interesting active frequencies even easier.
- 13 Search bands
- Search Lockouts - Lets you lock out frequencies that have continuous or uninteresting communications so that searching is faster.
- Backlit Display - At the push of a button, our unique luminescent LCD screen is backlit so messages are easily read in low-light situations
- Data skip
- PC interface/cloning
Reviews and User Opinions
- ARC8 (also supports UBCT-8)
- Firmware Updates
- Scan Control
- Scancat Lite Plus
- Trunkstar Pro
- Trunkstar XLT
Yahoo Groups and Mailing Lists (software and receiver support)
- BCT-8 Yahoo group
- Scan Control Yahoo group
- Scancat Yahoo group
- RadioReference Uniden forum
- Strong Signals Uniden forum
Return to Uniden Scanners