From The RadioReference Wiki
BearTracker Warning System with 800 MHz TrunkTracker III
- Rebanding supported? YES
- 250 User Programmable Memories - Lets you quickly store interesting frequencies for rapid recall.
- Frequency Coverage
- 806-956 (excluding cellular)
- BearTracker Warning System - Alerts you to activity on Highway Patrol link frequencies to let you know if there is activity within about 3 miles of your location.
- Preprogrammed Service Search - Makes finding interesting active frequencies even easier.
- Preprogrammed Highway Patrol Frequencies by State - Helps you to quickly find frequencies likely to be active where you are.
- Search Lockouts - Lets you lock out frequencies that have continuous or uninteresting communications so that searching is faster.
- Backlit Display - At the push of a button, our unique luminescent LCD screen is backlit so messages are easily read in low-light situations
- 100 ch/sec Scan Speed (max)
- Priority Scan
- TrunkTracker III with Control-Channel Only scanning
Reviews and User Opinions
- Uniden User's Manual (PDF)
- NOTE: Go about 1/2 way down the page
- ARC8 (also supports UBCT-8)
- Firmware Updates
- Scan Control
- Scancat Lite Plus
- Trunkstar Pro
- Trunkstar XLT
Yahoo Groups and Mailing Lists (software and receiver support)
- BCT-8 Yahoo group
- Scan Control Yahoo group
- Scancat Yahoo group
- RadioReference Uniden forum
- Strong Signals Uniden forum
Return to Uniden Scanners