Difference between revisions of "Branch County Public Safety"
From The RadioReference Wiki
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
* ----branch-county-p25-trs-testing.Branch County P25 TRS Testing
* .branch-county-911-looks-to-add-equipment-on-new-radio-system-for-safety.Branch County 911 to on for
* .police-training-on-new-branch-800-mhz-system-to-begin-shortly.Police on Branch 800 to
Latest revision as of 19:18, 8 May 2022
|System Name||Branch County Public Safety|
|System Type||Project 25 Phase II|
|Wide Area Communications Network|
|Network Access Code||N/A|
|TRBO Color Code||N/A|
|Branch County Public Safety System DB Entry|
|Branch County Public Safety FCC Info|
|Michigan Discussion Forum|
Welcome to the Branch County Public Safety collaboration article, a Trunked Radio System located in Branch County, Michigan.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- Branch County P25 TRS Testing Thread
- Branch County 911 looks to add equipment on new radio system for safety Thread
- Police training on new Branch 800 mhz system to begin shortly Thread