Alabama Trunking Information
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 23:45, 13 March 2016 by QDP2012 (updated categories)
Welcome to the "Category:Alabama Trunking Information" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles that contain information about new or unknown trunked radio systems in Alabama, or research on trunked radio systems in Alabama (such as identifying talkgroups or users), that is not yet ready to be posted to the database, as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
This category should be applied to articles that contain information about new or unknown trunked radio systems in Alabama, or research on trunked radio systems in Alabama (such as identifying talkgroups or users), that is not yet ready to be posted to the database.
An easy way to determine whether the data you have belongs here is to answer 4 simple questions;
- Is the information critical to someone being able to trunk track this system? -or-
- Does this information have to do with undocumented talkgroups? -or-
- Is it news about a new system about to be constructed or put on the air?
- Does it explain some technical aspect of a current system, such as where the transmit sites are or what their geographic coverage is?
If the answer to any of the 3 other questions is yes, then please apply this category to the article. This specifically excludes Radio IDs (RIDs) or Unit IDs (UIDs). The Category:Alabama RID/UIDs is specifically reserved for that data.
To Alabama articles that list Talkgroups with unidentified or unknown purposes, please apply the Category:Alabama Unknown Talkgroups, so that they are very easy to find later. It is listed below as an additional sub category (if available). When a talkgroup's purpose is positively identified, it should be submitted for inclusion in the database. The Wiki Extensions can be used to bring the talkgroup section data into the article if it's still needed. Note that news items should not be submitted to the database.
Please add this category to any article that lists information on trunked radio systems in Alabama.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:Alabama Trunking Information]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Alabama Trunking Information"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.