From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 20:25, 21 October 2016 by QDP2012 (created)
Welcome to the "Category:Australia RID/UIDs" category. This category:
- Lists all the articles that contain information on Radio IDs or Unit IDs (RIDs or UIDs) that are transmitted by a Australia Trunked Radio System's controller-computer, as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
- Do NOT submit RID/UID data to the Frequency Database team. The Frequency Database is not designed to handle this information.
- This category is for the RID/UID information transmitted by the controller-computer across the control channel of a Trunked Radio System.
- If you want to find Station Identifiers that are transmitted audibly over-the-air, please navigate to Category:Australia Station IDs.
Along with trunking utilities such as UniTrunker, the following scanners can display this information:
- GRE / RS / Whistler Models
- GRE PSR-500 / RS Pro-106 / RS Pro-651 / Whistler WS1040
- GRE PSR-600 / RS Pro-197 / RS Pro-652 / Whistler WS1065
- GRE PSR-800 / RS Pro-668 / Whistler WS1080, WS1088
- Whistler WS1095, WS1098, TRX-1, TRX-2
- Uniden Models
- BC346XT with firmware 1.05.00 or better
- BCD396XT with firmware 1.08.14 or better
- BCD996XT with firmware 1.04.00 or better
- BCT15X with firmware 1.03.00 or better
- Home Patrol / HomePatrol-2
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has only the following subcategory.