Difference between revisions of "California Law Enforcement"
From The RadioReference Wiki
m (updated categories)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 12:02, 13 March 2016
Welcome to the "Category:California Law Enforcement" category. This category:
- Lists all the articles for Category:California that contain Law Enforcement information as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
Please apply this category to all articles relating to Career and/or Volunteer Law Enforcement Departments or Organizations in California, like police, sheriff, corrections, etc.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:California Law Enforcement]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "California Law Enforcement"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Sacramento County (CA) Law Enforcement
- San Bernardino County (CA)
- San Bernardino County (CA) Zone 1
- San Bernardino Police
- San Diego County (CA)
- San Francisco County (CA)
- San Joaquin County (CA)
- San Luis Obispo County (CA)
- San Mateo County (CA)
- Santa Barbara County (CA)
- Santa Cruz County (CA)
- Sonoma County (CA)
- Stanislaus County (CA)