California Law Enforcement Frequencies
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 11:09, 13 March 2016 by QDP2012 (updated categories)
Welcome to the "Category:California Law Enforcement Frequencies" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles for Category:California that contain Law Enforcement Frequencies information as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
The data in the articles listed below:
- should not be submitted to the data base team until the data have been validated.
- Please read RR Database Submission Guidelines before submitting validated data to the Frequency Database.
- Please read Wiki Extensions to learn how to incorporate Database-data into a Wiki page.
- Please use tables if there are more than a couple lines of data.
- This enables several applications to capture this data, copy it into Windows clipboard, and from there to your scanner programming software. This helps to avoid a large amount of tedious (and error prone) manual typing and copying. See the Applications that can copy Frequency Data from the Wiki article for more information.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:California Law Enforcement Frequencies]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "California Law Enforcement Frequencies"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.