From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 14:50, 6 July 2008 by Ka3jjz
Welcome to the RR Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) index. In order to speed up the search, please consult the following list of topics;
- For questions regarding RadioReference policies, donations, the RR Wiki or the web service, please see the RR FAQ page
- For questions regarding various scanning topics, please see our Scanning Q&A article
- For questions regarding programming Conventional frequencies, please see our Common Conventional Programming Questions article
- For questions regarding programming Trunked systems, please see our Common Trunking Programming Questions article
- For questions regarding the next release of this website, please see the RR 3.0 Release Specifications article
- For questions regarding interfacing a radio or scanner to a PC's soundcard, see our Connecting Radios to Soundcards article
- For advice on what scanner may fit your needs please start with the Scanner decision article
When adding new FAQ articles, please CATEGORIZE these new pages by adding [[Category:FAQ]] as the last line of the article
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "FAQ"
This category contains only the following page.