From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 00:02, 14 November 2015 by QDP2012
Welcome to the "Category:Ground Transportation" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles relating to ground-based transportation systems (buses, taxi cabs, railroads, etc.) and to government-agencies /departments /divisions of transportation as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
- Please apply this category to all articles relating to ground-based transportation systems (buses, taxi cabs, railroads, etc.) and to government-agencies /departments /divisions of transportation.
- Please apply the category "Civil Aviation" to articles describing air carriers (like DHL).
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Ground Transportation"
This category contains only the following page.