New Mexico Ground Transportation
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 19:02, 13 March 2016 by QDP2012 (updated categories)
Welcome to the "Category:New Mexico Ground Transportation" category. This category:
- Lists all the articles for Category:New Mexico that contain Ground Transportation information as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
- Please apply this category to all New Mexico articles relating to ground-based transportation systems (buses, taxi cabs, railroads, etc.) and to government-agencies /departments /divisions of transportation.
- Please apply the category "New Mexico Civil Aviation" to New Mexico articles describing air carriers (like DHL).
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:New Mexico Ground Transportation]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.