Programming FAQs and Tips for Radio Shack Scanners
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 04:27, 20 January 2016 by QDP2012 (created)
Welcome to the "Category:Programming FAQs and Tips for Radio Shack Scanners" category. This category:
- Lists all the articles that will help answer many common questions about scanner-programming including programming shortcuts for Radio Shack Scanners, as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- In addition to the articles listed in this category, these other resources might be useful:
- If you find other websites with useful programming-related FAQs, please be sure to add them here.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:Programming FAQs and Tips for Radio Shack Scanners]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
Pages in category "Programming FAQs and Tips for Radio Shack Scanners"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- Getting Started with Win500
- Getting Started with your GRE/RS Object Oriented Scanner
- Getting Started with your PRO-2052
- Getting Started with your PRO-92 or PRO-2067
- Getting Started with your PRO-93, PRO-95 and PRO-2053
- Getting Started with your PRO-94, PRO-94 A/B
- Getting Started with your PRO-96 or PRO-2096
- Getting Started with your PRO-97 and PRO-2055
- GRE/RS Object Oriented Scanners FAQ
- GRE/RS PC Object Oriented FAQ
- GRE/RS/Whistler based DSP ADC/DAC Adjustments
- PRO-96 FAQ
- PRO-97 and PRO-2055 Tips and Tricks
- Programming Shortcut Pro-163 Pro-164
- Programming Shortcut Pro-2050
- Programming Shortcut Pro-2052
- Programming Shortcut Pro-2052 with new scanner addendum at end of page
- Programming Shortcut pro-2055
- Programming Shortcut Pro-2067
- Programming Shortcut pro-2096
- Programming Shortcut Pro-92
- Programming Shortcut Pro-95
- Programming Shortcut Pro-96
- Programming Shortcut Pro-97
- Programming Shortcut PSR-500/600 RS Pro-106/197
- Programming Your Radio Shack Scanner
- Project 25 Data Representation
- PSR-300/400 Operating Tips
- PSR-300/400 Software and USB Support
- PSR-800, Pro-668 and WS1080 Error Codes