Communications Services (Alton)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 04:55, 26 November 2015 by QDP2012 (used Template:Tracker_LTR)
|System Name||Communications Services|
|System Type||LTR Standard|
|Wide Area Communications Network|
|Network Access Code||N/A|
|TRBO Color Code|
|Communications Services System DB Entry|
|Communications Services FCC Info|
|Illinois Discussion Forum|
Welcome to the Communications Services collaboration article, a Trunked Radio System located in Madison County, Illinois.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- LTR-Standard systems and/or talkgroups cannot be trunktracked with any scanner. However you can listen to the frequencies conventionally. See our Trunked Radio Decoders page for compatible applications
- Richard Rankin, WPPA622, 451.925, 3401 Fosterburg, Alton, has changed the license from YK (Trunked) to IK (conventional business)
Misc System Information
- Information from 452.225 from migrated from Warner Communications UHF system, as it appears to be part of this system.
- 11/1/08 - heard on 0-02-006 (452.225) "Switch radio to Highland and see if tow driver has been there" (also talk of "Body Shop/Tow Truck")
then heard same dispatcher on 0-02-005, "ADR"
- This tells us this frequency may ACTUALLY be part of IE Communications, still confused.
Communications Services is located @ 301 N Wilson Heights Road, Collinsville; 618-344-4071
452.75 ID's as 0-03-255, but is probably part of the Sitco LTR in Caseyville.
- 452.75000 457.75000 WPPA622 Rankin, Richard (of Collinsville @ Alton) (Interconnect) (also Sitco-Caseyville)
- 452.97500 457.97500 WPPA622 Rankin, Richard (of Collinsville @ Alton) (Interconnect) Datatronics (Alton)
- 451.92500 456.92500 192.8 PL WPPA622 Rankin, Richard (of Collinsville @ Alton) (Interconnect) (tone in use, unid user)