Communications Services (Alton)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 10:38, 26 November 2015 by QDP2012 (Undo)
|System Name||Communications Services|
|System Type||LTR Standard|
|Wide Area Communications Network|
|Network Access Code||N/A|
|TRBO Color Code|
|Communications Services System DB Entry|
|Communications Services FCC Info|
|Illinois Discussion Forum|
Welcome to the Communications Services collaboration article, a Trunked Radio System located in Madison County, Illinois.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
Richard Rankin, WPPA622, 451.925, 3401 Fosterburg, Alton, has changed the license from YK (Trunked) to IK (conventional business)
Misc System Information
- Information from 452.225 from migrated from Warner Communications UHF system, as it appears to be part of this system.
- 11/1/08 - heard on 0-02-006 (452.225) "Switch radio to Highland and see if tow driver has been there" (also talk of "Body Shop/Tow Truck")
then heard same dispatcher on 0-02-005, "ADR"
- This tells us this frequency may ACTUALLY be part of IE Communications, still confused.
Communications Services is located @ 301 N Wilson Heights Road, Collinsville; 618-344-4071
452.75 ID's as 0-03-255, but is probably part of the Sitco LTR in Caseyville.
- 452.75000 457.75000 WPPA622 Rankin, Richard (of Collinsville @ Alton) (Interconnect) (also Sitco-Caseyville)
- 452.97500 457.97500 WPPA622 Rankin, Richard (of Collinsville @ Alton) (Interconnect) Datatronics (Alton)
- 451.92500 456.92500 192.8 PL WPPA622 Rankin, Richard (of Collinsville @ Alton) (Interconnect) (tone in use, unid user)