Cullman County (AL)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 21:14, 11 February 2020 by N4LX (Added CUllman Fire & Rescue Tone-Outs)
|Cullman County DB||MediaWiki||Quickref||PDF Card||Alabama Forum|
Welcome to the Cullman County (AL) collaboration article. This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for your area.
All Cullman County public safety agencies now use P25 conventional dispatch channels.
Most agencies use seven-digit radio IDs. The first three digits denote the agency, and are usually the agency's dispatch channel NAC.
- 1 Cullman Counyy
- 2 Cullman (City)
- 3 Hanceville
Cullman County Sheriff's Office
Cullman County Sheriff's Office unit numbers begin with '25' (the license plate county code for Cullman County), though the '25' prefix is usually omitted. Disoatch is identified as "25".
- 25A - Sheriff
- 25B - Chief Deputy
- 25C - Coroner
- 25xx - patrol deputies
- 25Dx - Detention Center units
- 25Ix - Investigators
- 21804xx - dispatch ("25")
- 21805xx-21806xx - vehicle radios
- 21815xx-21816xx - handheld radios
Cullman Counyy Emergency Management Agency
- EMA 1 - Director
- EMA 2 - Deputy Director
- 22201xx - vehicle radios
- 22203xx - handheld radios
Cullman EMS radio IDs are six digits and begin with '420'.
- 420000 - dispatch
Cullman Police Department
Cullman Police Department unit IDs are three digits. The last two digits are the two-digit year of hire; the first digit is the order of hire in that year.
- 21900xx-21903xx - vehicle radios
- 21904xx - dispatch
- 21980xx - school resource officers
- 2199xxx - handheld radios; The last three digits are the user's unit nuber.
Cullman Fire & Rescue
- Station 1 - 204 2nd Ave. NE
- Station 2 - 1711 Main Ave. SW
- Station 3 - 1929 Butler St. NW
|Station||Tone A||Tone B|
Cullman Fire & Rescue units amd equipment have three-digit IDs that begin with '5'.
- 50005xx - handheld radios; The last three digits are the user's unit number.
- 5000501 - Ladder 1
- 5000511 - Engine 11
- 5000512 - HAZMAT 512
- 5000515 - Engine 15
- 5000517 - Engine 17
- 5000518 - Engine 18
- 5000519 - Engine 19
Cullman Public Works
- 5010xxx - Building Inspection Department
- 5020xxx - Street Department
- 5021xxx - Sanitation Department
- 5022xxx - Water Department
Hanceville Police Department
Hanceville Police Department unit IDs are three digits and begin with '2'.
- 22001xx - vehicle radios
- 22002xx - handheld radios; The last three digits are the user's unit nuber.
- 22004xx - dispatch