From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 07:36, 5 October 2014 by BM82557
DSDPlus is a Win32 application capable of reliably decoding multiple types of digital audio formats commonly found on VHF, UHF and 800 MHz, including (but not necessarily limited to):
- P25 Phase 1
- ProVoice EDACS Digital voice
- X2-TDMA - Motorola public safety TDMA system with P25 style signaling (mostly based on DMR)
- DMR/MOTOTRBO - Digital Mobile Radio standard
- NXDN - 9600 baud (12.5 kHz) NEXEDGE and 4800 baud (6.25 kHz) NEXEDGE/IDAS - both trunked and conventional
- D-STAR - no audio
- Ability to decode from live audio or from recorded .wav files. Audio file sources need to be 48kHz or 96kHz, 16-bit mono PCM .wav files.
- Ability to save audio output in both .WAV and .MP3 format.
- Ability to choose both your audio input and your audio output
- Ability to pass audio from two-slot systems to separate speakers simultaneously
- Advanced decoder options are available to allow you to fine tune DSDPlus for a particular site / system / transmitter that you are monitoring.
NOTE: Major re-write released on 9/30/2014 with some new features. Current version of DSDPLUS is 1.51 which as time of writing (10/05/2014)is available from Zippyshare at DSDPlus-1.51.zip .
NOTE: This application does not support any type of decryption.
NOTE: This program requires lame_enc.dll for operation. lame_enc.dll can be obtained from LAME Installation Instructions . Simply follow the instructions #1 through #4 under the Windows section. Once it is installed, search for lame_enc.dll on your filesystem, and once you find it you should copy that file to the same directory that you have put DSDPlus.exe into.
The forum for discussion of this package can be found here.
DSDPlus.exe Rev 1.023 Info
Return to Wiki page: Trunked Radio Decoders
(No matching DB page)