Delmarva Milcom Monitoring
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 19:20, 20 November 2020 by Ka3jjz
Welcome to the Delmarva Milcom Monitoring article. This page lists websites, military wings, aircraft control and other frequency information for monitoring military aircraft communications and Combat Air Patrol activity in the DC, Delaware, Maryland and Virginia (hence the abbreviation 'Delmarva') region.
See these 2 links for downloadable lists of frequencies and callsigns
The Sitcky Thread for Mid Atlantic Milair 2020 Thread is the current discussion forum for topics covered in this article.
Our area is covered by the Washington DC ARTCC, often referred to as Washington Center. It's callsign is ZDC and is often referred to this way followed by the site, such as ZDC Coyle or ZDC Hagerstown in threads and logs.
Air to Air Refueling Tracks
- ECNA AAR Tracks
- AR777 AAR Track (Note: AP1B from Jan 2020 does not have AR-777 listed anymore, but traffic is being reported May 2020)
- NorthEast AAR Tracks
Air Traffic Control
- Potomac Consolidated Terminal Radar Approach Control
- Tracking flights with ADS-B
Military Trunked Systems
You should look in the RRDB for a complete listing of these, but there are some that are also linked here;
- Trunked Radio Systems (MD)
- Trunked Radio Systems (DE)
- Trunked Radio Systems (VA)
- Trunked Radio Systems (DC)
Supporting Bases, Wings and Ranges
While not part of the Delmarva region, these wings and ranges have been reported or were involved with support activities for the Delmarva region in the past
These articles contain frequency information that is neither in our database and/or not present on the above list. They are likely old listings and should be taken with a grain of salt.
- DE ANG 166th Airlift Wing
- Naval Air Station Patuxent River (NHK) St. Mary's County (MD)
- Fleet Area Control and Surveillance Facility Virginia Capes
- Fort Belvoir/Davison AAF