Dickinson County (MI)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Dickinson County Government
Under a special agreement, Road Patrol Deputies are also deputized in the State of Wisconsin, through the Florence County Sheriff's Office, providing assistance and backup to them. Likewise, the E-911 Central Dispatch office is capable of handling all radio and telephone traffic for the Florence County Wisconsin, Sheriff's Office. This also applies to all of it's EMS, fire and rescue agencies. Moreover, all of the VHF radios are set-up for cross-border interoperable communications at the county and state levels.
On September 3, 2007, all law enforcement communications in Dickinson County, have migrated to the MPSCS. Moreover, their old VHF-High band radios will be kept in place as a redundant backup system, especially for communicating with neighboring Florence County, Wisconsin. However, with the state of Wisconsin now in the first stage of implementing their new statewide 700/800 MHz, Project 25 TRS; Henceforth, Florence County is planning to procure new digital radios that will operate on both state's trunking systems.
Municipalities and Districts
- WPQZ203 956.30625 SENSUS 12K Meter Data
EMS Agencies and Hospitals
Beacon Ambulance Service (Iron Mountain)
Dickinson County Memorial Hospital (Iron Mountain)
- KNBW892 152.48 Base/Pagers (11K)
- KNGW458 152.48 Base/Pagers (11K)
- KNGW458 157l.68 Base/Mobiles (Deleted 9/12)
Ford Airport (KIMT)
- 122.8000 Common Traffic Advisory Frequency (CTAF)
- 119.025 Automated Weather Observing Station (AWOS)
- 121.2500/322.5000 Approach/Departure (via Minneapolis Center)
- WQQP406 131.6250 Aviation Spectrum Resources, Inc.
- WQUF321 130.3250 Aviation Spectrum Resources, Inc.
- KXX8 122.8750 CSA Air, Inc.
- WQKA750 122.8000 Superior Aviation