Difference between revisions of "Greenville County (SC)"
From The RadioReference Wiki
m (→Greenville City/County 10-Codes: 10-99 Confidential Information)
Revision as of 01:15, 3 November 2020
|Greenville County DB||MediaWiki||Quickref||PDF Card||South Carolina Forum|
Welcome to the Greenville County, South Carolina collaboration article. This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for your area.
Greenville City/County 10-Codes
- 10-0 Caution
- 10-1 Poor Signal
- 10-2 Good Signal
- 10-3 Cancel Last Message
- 10-4 Okay
- 10-5 En Route
- 10-6 Arrived On Scene
- 10-7 Out of Service
- 10-8 In Service
- 10-9 Repeat
- 10-10 Out Of Vehicle With Radio
- 10-11 Remain In Service
- 10-12 Visitor Present
B. Official C. Victim D. Suspect E. Other
- 10-13 Meal
- 10-14 Escort
B. Jail to ER C. Mental Patient
- 10-15 Non-Criminal Assistance/Service
B. Slim Jim Assist C. Jumper Cables D. Fuel E. Other
- 10-16 Expedite Completion Of Assignment
- 10-17 Any Messages For This Unit?
- 10-18 Message Delivered
- 10-19 Meet ____
- 10-20 Location
- 10-21 Telephone
- 10-22 Switch To Regional Channel
- 10-23 Improper Use of Radio
B. Confidential Information - Not for Broadcast
- 10-24 Meet Complainant
- 10-25 Relay
- 10-26 Unit Busy
- 10-27 Estimated Time Of Arrival
- 10-28 Correct Time
- 10-29 Follow-Up
- 10-30 Send _______
B. Identification Officer C. Coroner D. Bloodhounds E. Drug Dog
- 10-31 Officer Involved
B. Shooting C. Accident D. Complainant
- 10-32 Service Center
- 10-33 Ems Requesting Police
- 10-34 House Check
B. Senior Citizen Check
- 10-35 Background Noise
- 10-36 Extra Patrol
B. Bank Alarm Out
- 10-37 Double Car
- 10-38 Crime Watch Program
- 10-39 Medical Precaution
- 10-40 Fire
- 10-41 Request Backup
B. SWAT Requested
- 10-42 General Broadcast/All Units
- 10-43 Hold Radio Traffic/Emergency Communication
- 10-44 Alarm
B. Hold-up C. Monitor D. Silent E. Audible F. P/C; Number and Location
- 10-45 Robbery
A. In Progress B. Already Occurred
- 10-46 Prisoner In Custody
B. Female C. Juvenile
- 10-47 Mental Case Patient
- 10-48 Escapee
- 10-49 Weapon
A. In Progress B. Discharging or In Use C. Possession in the Open D. Possession Concealed E. Purchase Violation
- 10-50 Motor Vehicle Accident
B. Personal Injury (PI) C. Hit and Run
- 10-51 Request Ambulance
- 10-52 Traffic Congestion
B. Obstruction (Specify) C. Traffic Light Out D. Weather or Road Condition E. Other (Specify)
- 10-53 Investigate Vehicle
B. Abandoned C. Suspicious
- 10-54 Request Information
B. Drivers License (DL) C. Tag/Registration D. Wants/Warrants/Vehicle/Person E. NCIC Check
- 10-55 Request Wrecker
- 10-56 Vehicle Stop
- 10-57 Reckless Driver
B. Reckless Driving C. Speeding D. Other (Specify)
- 10-58 Pursuit
- 10-59 Intoxicated Driver
B. Breathalyzer Required
- 10-60 Work School Crossing
- 10-61 Radar Request
- 10-62 Vehicle Check-point
- 10-64 Traffic Control
- 10-65 Check On Crossing Guard
- 10-70 Hazard
B. Bomb/Other Treat C. Chemical Leak or Accident D. Explosion E. Other (Specify)
- 10-71 Nuisance Call (Animal, Music)
B. Animal C. Loud Music D. Fireworks E. Other
- 10-72 Deceit Incidents
B. Breach of Trust C. Forgery D. Fraud E. Other (Specify)
- 10-73 Intoxicated Person
- 10-74 Malicious Mischief/Vandalism
- 10-75 Missing Person
- 10-76 Telephone Incident
B. Threatening Call C. Harassing Call D. Obscene Call
- 10-77 Trespassing
- 10-78 Serving Legal Papers
B. Warrants C. Civil Papers D. Other (Specify)
- 10-79 Special Assignment
- 10-80 Domestic Dispute
B. Child Abuse & Neglect
- 10-81 Disturbance or Fight
B. 911 Hang Up
- 10-82 Sexual Assault
B. Rape C. Molesting D. Indecent Exposure E. Other (Specify)
- 10-83 Vice or Intoxicant Violation
B. Narcotics C. Prostitution D. Gambling E. Alcohol F. Other (Specify)
- 10-84 Theft
B. Grand Larceny C. Petty Larceny D. Shoplifting
- 10-85 Breaking & Entering or Burglary
A. In Progress B. Business C. Residence D. Auto E. Open Door
- 10-86 Assault
- 10-87 Stolen Vehicle
B. Auto C. Motorcycle D. Bicycle E. Other (Specify)
- 10-88 Suspicious Person
B. Loitering C. Prowler or Peeping Tom
- 10-89 Death Investigation
A. In Progress/Just Occurred B. Murder/Manslaughter C. Deceased Person D. Suicide
- 10-90 Kidnapping
A. In Progress/Just Occurred B. Minor C. Adult
- 10-91 911 Hang-Up (or Littering/Illegal Dumping)
- 10-92 Property
B. Recovered C. Found D. Lost
- 10-93 Information Only
A. SWAT Requested B. Field Force C. Dive Team
Greenville County EMS Pager Tones
Greenville Co EMS no longer uses QCII tones for notification of calls. They use MDC1200 signaling for radio alerting.
Greenville Co. FD Pager Tones
NOTE: The data in this section is out-of-date at this time. Many fire departments have changed their tone-out sequence or have added additional tone-outs sequences (splitting medical and fire dispatch). This needs to be updated.
Boiling Springs FD A-B/Long B A) 400.0 HZ B) 600.9 Clear Springs FD A-B A) 321.7 B) 339.6 (Confirmed) Glassy Mtn FD A-B A) 445.7 B) 321.7 (Confirmed) Glassy Mtn FD A-B A) 339.6 B) 321.7 (Confirmed) Greer FD A-B/A-C A)400.0 B)500.0 C)600.0 Lake Cunningham FD A-B A)321.5 B)445.3 Pelham Batesville FD A-B A)765.0 B)2260.0 Piedmont Park FD tones A-B A)470.5 B)378.6 Tigerville FD A-B A)422.1 B)321.7 Travelers Rest FD A-B A)433.7 B)330.5 River Falls 463 445.7 378.6 Slater-Marietta plectron 1232.0 643.0 Gowensville plectron 643.0 871.0 Dunklin 210 600.9 569.1 Duncan Chapel 190 539 330.5 Duncan Chapel 366 979.9 Belmont plectron 2073 1180 Belmont plectron 2073 992 Landrum R 421 358.6 339.6 Berea 412 339.6 358.6...UHF Fire Berea 422 358.6............UHF Fire N. Grnvl 611 1153.4...........UHF Fire N. Grnvl 621 1185.2 1153.4..UHF Fire
Greenville County FD Station Locations
Greenville County fire departments have begun an effort to centralize dispatch. As part of this effort, new station number assignments (for both municipal and non-municipal departments) have been assigned. The list below is based on information available at this time. Items marked with a question mark (?) are unconfirmed.
- Station 1 - Greenville City FD?
- Station 2 - Greenville City FD?
- Station 3 - Greenville City FD?
- Station 4 - Greenville City FD?
- Station 5 - Greenville City FD?
- Station 6 - Greenville City FD?
- Station 7 - Belmont FD Station 1? - Fork Shoals Rd
- Station 8 - Berea FD Station 1 - White Horse Rd
- Station 9 - Berea FD Station 2 - Old Hunts Bridge Rd
- Station 10 - Berea FD Station 3 - Sulphur Springs Rd
- Station 11 - Boiling Springs Station 1 - Pelham Rd
- Station 12 - Boiling Springs Station 2 - Hudson Rd
- Station 14 - Boiling Springs Station 3 - South Batesville Rd
- Station 15 - Boiling Springs Station 4 - Blacks Dr
- Station 16 - Canebrake FD Station 1? - Hillside Church Rd
- Station 17 - Canebrake FD Station 2? - McKelvey Rd
- Station 18 - Canebrake FD Station 3? - Jenkins Bridge Rd
- Station 19 - Canebrake FD Station 4? - McKittrick Bridge Spur
- Station 20 - Clear Springs FD Station 1?
- Station 21 - Donaldson Center (SCTAC) FD Station 1?
- Station 22 - Donaldson Center (SCTAC) FD Station 2?
- Station 23 - Dunklin FD Station 1?
- Station 24 - Dunklin FD Station 2?
- Station 25 - Duncan Chapel FD Station 1?
- Station 26 - Duncan Chapel FD Station 2?
- Station 31 - Gantt FD Station 1
- Station 32 - Gantt FD Station 2
- Station 33 - Gantt FD Station 3
- Station 34 - Glassy Mountain FD Station 1 - Highway 11
- Station 35 - Glassy Mountain FD Station 2 - Beaverdam Rd
- Station 36 - Glassy Mountain FD Station 3 - Oak Grove Rd
- Station 37 - Glassy Mountain FD Station 4 - Mountain
- Station 38 - Glassy Mountain FD Station 5 - Dividing Water
- Station 41 - Greer FD Station 1
- Station 42 - Greer FD Station 2
- Station 43 - Lake Cunningham FD Station 1? - Highway 101
- Station 44 - Lake Cunningham FD Station 2? - Pennington Rd
- Station 45 - Mauldin FD?
- Station 46 - Mauldin FD?
- Station 47 - Mauldin FD?
- Station 48 - Mauldin FD?
- Station 49 - North Greenville FD?
- Station 50 - North Greenville FD?
- Station 51 - Tiger River FD -Spartanburg County
- Station 52 - Parker FD?
- Station 53 - Parker FD?
- Station 54 - Parker FD?
- Station 55 - Parker FD?
- Station 56 - Pelham-Batesville FD?
- Station 57 - Pelham-Batesville FD?
- Station 58 - Pelham-Batesville FD?
- Station 59 - Pelham-Batesville FD?
- Station 60 - Piedmont FD?
- Station 61 - Piedmont Park FD Station 1 - State Park Rd
- Station 62 - Piedmont Park FD Station 2 - W Darby Rd
- Station 63 - River Falls FD?
- Station 64 - River Falls FD?
- Station 73 - South Greenville FD Station 1
- Station 74 - South Greenville FD Station 2
- Station 75 - South Greenville FD Station 3
- Station 76 - South Greenville FD Station 4
- Station 77 - South Greenville FD Station 5
- Station 78 - South Greenville FD Station 6
- Station 79 - South Greenville FD Station 7
- Station 80 - South Greenville FD Station 8
- Station 81 - Taylors FD Station 1 - Wade Hampton Blvd
- Station 82 - Taylors FD Station 2 - Brushy Creek Rd
- Station 83 - Taylors FD Station 3 - St. Mark Rd
- Station 84 - Tigerville FD Station 1 - Highway 414
The stations below are not currently identified on the list above:
- Greenville City
- Station 1 - 22 West Broad St.
- Station 2 - 125 North Leach St.
- Station 3 - 2101 Augusta Rd.
- Station 4 - 880 East Stone Ave.
- Station 5 - 30 Waite St.
- Station 6 - 14 Pelham Rd.
- Station 1 - 403 East Curtis St.
- Station 2 - 9 Capewood Dr.
- Station 3 - 840 Highway 14
- Station 4 - 1375 Neely Ferry Rd.
Greenville County EMS
Greenville County Emergency Medical Services
|155.17500||KNDC777||BM||123.0 PL||GCEMS Rescue||Greenville EMS Rescue||FM||EMS-Tac|
|462.97500||467.97500||KNDC777||RM||123.0 PL||GCEMS TAC 1||Greenville EMS Incident Command & MedTrans Flight Control
|462.95000||467.95000||KNDC777||RM||123.0 PL||GCEMS Disp||Greenville EMS Dispatch||FM||EMS Dispatch|
|155.34000||KYJ317||BM||123.0 PL||GCEMS HEAR||Greenville EMS Backup for all recieving facilities||FM||Hospital|
|155.28000||KYJ317||BM||123.0 PL||Grvl Hosp||Greenville Hospital||FM||Hospital|
|463.00000||468.00000||KNDC777||BM||GCEMS MED 1||Greenville EMS||FM||EMS-Tac|
|463.02500||468.02500||KNDC777||BM||GCEMS MED 2||Greenville EMS||FM||EMS-Tac|
|463.05000||468.05000||KNDC777||BM||167.9 PL||GCEMS MED 3||Greenville EMS||FM||EMS-Tac|
|463.07500||468.07500||KNDC777||BM||364 DPL||GCEMS MED 4||Greenville EMS to St. Francis Hospital||FM||Hospital|
|463.10000||468.10000||KNDC777||BM||GCEMS MED 5||Greenville EMS||FM||EMS-Tac|
|463.12500||468.12500||KNDC777||BM||364 DPL||GCEMS MED 6||Greenville EMS to Allen Bennett, N. Greenville, Hillcrest
|463.15000||468.15000||KNDC777||BM||GCEMS MED 7||Greenville EMS||FM||EMS-Tac|
|463.17500||468.17500||KNDC777||BM||364 DPL||GCEMS MED 8||Greenville EMS to Greenville Memorial Hospital||FM||Hospital|
GCEMS dispatches for several area fire departments on frequencies 453.500 and 155.235. 453.500 is also GCEMS Tactical Channel 2.
Transport (ALS) units are designated by the vehicle number they are operating in. For example, a unit in the ambulance designated Medic 26 (by exterior label/fleet information) will be designated Medic 26 on the radio. If an ambulance swap occurs, the unit will change designations to match the vehicle designation.
Quick Response units are designated as "medic" and are numbered 41 through 45. These units are typically operated by non-supervisory quick response personnel.
Additional Quick Response vehicles are operated by EMS supervisors. These units are referred to as "S" and the unit number (though this does not seem to match the exterior vehicle designation).
You may also here EMS Supervisors Alpha One, Bravo One, Charlie One, or Delta One responding in a QR capacity (as described above) for calls that are close to EMS headquarters. They also respond to situations that require direct EMS Supervisor attention (such as traffic accidents involving a transport/QR unit, injuries to EMS personnel, etc).
All of the current ALS transports are running in late model Ford squads.
EMS Station Locations: NOTE: These EMS station locations have changed. EMS Dispatch now refers to station locations by name only and most stations (with the exception of the four perimeter stations) have floating ambulances (no designated unit that remains). This list should be updated with the new station information.
- Station 1: 301 University Ridge., Greenville, SC 29601
- 101/201, 301, Medic 1, Medic 6
- Station 2: 801 Rutherford Road., Greenville, SC 29609 (Greenville City Fire)
- Station 3: 807 N. Main St., Travelers Rest, SC 29690 (NGLTACH)
- Station 4: 3335 Wade Hampton Blvd., Taylors, SC 29687 (Taylors Fire)
- Station 5: 315 Memorial Drive., Greer, SC 29651 (ABMH)
- Station 6: 802 Miller Road., Mauldin, SC 29615 (Mauldin City Fire)
- Station 7: 1331 White Horse Road., Greenville, SC 29605 (Gantt Fire)
- Station 8: 125 Butler Road., Greenville, SC 29609
- Station 9: 130 Hospital Drive., Simpsonville, SC 29680 (Hillcrest Memorial)
- Station 10: 3960 Pennington Rd., Landrum, SC 29356 (Lake Cunningham Fire)
- Station 11: 8305 Augusta Rd., Pelzer, SC 29669 (South Greenville Fire)
- Station 12: 1112 Pelham Rd., Greenville, SC 29615 (Wade Hampton Fire)
- Station 13: 2605 Highway 414., Travelers Rest, SC 29690 (Tigerville Fire)
- Station 14: 104 S. Washington Avenue., Greenville, SC 29611 (Parker Fire)
- Station 15
- Medic 2, 2435 E. Georgia Rd., Simpsonville, SC 29681 (Clear Springs Fire)
- Medic 3, 3001 Geer Highway., Marietta, SC 29661 (Slater Marietta Fire)
- Medic 4, 2231 W. Old Highway 414., Landrum, SC 29635 (Gowensville Fire)
- Medic 5, 100 Hillside Church Rd., Fountain Inn, SC 29644
GHS Security Unidentified Talkgroups
- 1000 - Unidentified
- 2000 - Unidentified
- 3000 - Unidentified
- 4000 - Unidentified
- 5000 - Unidentified
- 6000 - Unidentified
- 7000 - Unidentified
- 8000 - Unidentified
- 9000 - Unidentified
Refresh this page from the latest database entry