Grundy County (MO)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Grundy County Code Locations
- 401 Emergency Services Complex (Fire Dept Bldg)
- 405 - Wright Memorial Hospital
- LEC Law Enforcement Center
- former use - 154.98 KDY313 BM CSQ Street Department
Grundy County Unit IDs
|100||Trenton Police Chief|
|100's||Galt Fire Department|
|235||Trenton Fire Chief|
|220||Grundy Rural Fire Chief|
|299||Grundy County EMA Director|
|200's||Trenton and Grundy Rural Firefighters|
|891-899||Grundy County S.O.|
- Note 1: Some departments reshare Numbers, example, Galt fire chief is "Galt 101"
- Note 2: Rural departments typically ID as "Rural Pumper 1" or "Spickard Brush Truck 1"
- Grundy County Roads and Bridges - WQPU355 - 453.15 Mobiles (NFM at Trenton)
- Sullivan County Public Water Supply District #1 - 457.4 Fixed Data (at Trenton)
- please move to statewide RID page
|1036423||Grundy County Health Department||Base Unit|
|1049111||Grundy County 911 PSAP||Dispatch|
|1176002||Grundy County EMA||Portable|
|Grundy County EMA P2||Portable|
|Grundy County EMA P3||Portable|
|Grundy County SO||Mobile|
- Grundy County 911 consists of two repeaters on 154.235.
- West Repeater is on a tower in Trenton, with an east and west remote recievers voted.
- East Repeater is on a tower near Galt as a stand alone system.
- Both Repeaters output 154.235 with a 186.2 PL; each use different PL tones on the input.
- Galt Fire is dispatched by both Grundy and Sullivan Counties over Galt Repeater
- TAC1 = VFIRE21
- TAC2 = VFIRE22
- TAC3 = VFIRE23
- TAC4 = VFIRE24
154.2800 [VFIRE21] GC FG1 Fireground 1 154.2650 [VFIRE22] GC FG2 Fireground 2 154.2950 [VFIRE23] GC FG3 Fireground 3 154.2725 [VFIRE24] GC FG4 Fireground 4 154.2875 [VFIRE25] GC FG5 Fireground 5 154.3025 [VFIRE26] GC FG6 Fireground 6
Grundy R5 Schools
- FCC Application 00087424124 for 152.405 Base/Mob (Galt)
- Trenton School District R9 - KB64828 - 154.515 Mobiles
- George Farms 151.580 Base/Mobile (S Pickard) KIP415
- Ulrich Farms 150.935 Base/Mobile (11K at Laredo) WPNT541