From The RadioReference Wiki
Links to Source Data
These links represent websites used in assembling this document.
Sonograms and Audio Samples
These websites contain sonograms (and in some cases, audio samples) of various non-amateur digital modes. These might be helpful in identifying a mode with which you're not familiar.
If you know of any other sites, please feel free to add them here.
- Signals RadioScanner RU Signal Samples (page partially in Russian)
Here we present links to additional sources of information and background.
If you know of any other sources of useful information, please don't hesitate to add them here.
- Signal Analysis for Radio Monitoring (2013-PDF file)
Virtual Audio Devices
With many - though not all- digital decoding programs, you will need software to route audio from the SDR. This is done through virtual audio devices; links to software for doing this are presented below. Any additions to this list are welcome.
- HF YouTube Videos
- ITU Monitoring Programme
- HF-FAX website
- NOAA RadioFax Schedules (PDF)
- Utility World - Digital Intro
- How do you recognize KG84 Encryption in a NATO75 Broadcast? via MT Milcom blog
Data based on the original DigiFAQ 5.3, copyright 1995-1997 by Mike Chace-Ortiz and Stan Skalsky, 1995-2010 by Worldwide Utility News. All rights reserved, and used with permission
- Return to DXing Digital Utilities