From The RadioReference Wiki
Links to Source Data
These links represent websites used in assembling this document.
Callsigns and Identifiers
Sonograms and Audio Samples
These websites contain sonograms (and in some cases, audio samples) of various non-amateur digital modes. These might be helpful in identifying a mode with which you're not familiar.
If you know of any other sites, please feel free to add them here.
- Signals RadioScanner RU Signal Samples (page partially in Russian)
Here we present links to additional sources of information and background.
If you know of any other sources of useful information, please don't hesitate to add them here.
- See the ALE Networks page for a set of links for a comprehensive list where ALE operation can be found
Virtual Audio Devices
With many - though not all- digital decoding programs, you will need software to route audio from the SDR. This is done through virtual audio devices; links to software for doing this are presented below. Any additions to this list are welcome.
- Stereo Mix Plus
- Virtual Audio Cable
- Also see 'Banana' and 'Potato' available on the same site
- French SigInt Wiki (in French)
- HF-FAX website
- HF YouTube Videos
- How do you recognize KG84 Encryption in a NATO75 Broadcast? via MT Milcom blog
- ITU Monitoring Programme
- Leif Dehio's Digital Modes
- NOAA RadioFax Schedules (PDF)
- Ominous Valve - Recordings
- Radio Intrigue (via DXing.com)
- Rivet manual (PDF)
- Signal Monitoring and Analysis
- Undecodeable NATO Signals Thread
- A list of NATO encrypted frequencies, along with probable locations from the Kiwi TDoA application
- Utility Monitoring Central Links
- Utility World - Digital Intro
- Weather Reporting Messages Information for Shipping Volume D (PDF) Warning: Long Document
- Numbers Stations
- ENIGMA 2000 Home Page
- Numbers in Indo-European Languages
- Numbers Stations Research and Information Center
- Slavic Language Numbers
Data based on the original DigiFAQ 5.3, copyright 1995-1997 by Mike Chace-Ortiz and Stan Skalsky, 1995-2010 by Worldwide Utility News. All rights reserved, and used with permission