Jackson County (MO)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 17:11, 12 August 2017 by Starcom21
- 1 Jackson County Government
- 2 MOSWIN UIDs
- 3 Jackson County (MO) Fire/EMS
- 4 EMS Agencies and Hospitals
- 4.1 American Medical Response (AMR)
- 4.2 Children's Mercy Hospital
- 4.3 Lee's Summit Hospital
- 4.4 Research Medical Center West (BMC)
- 4.5 Research Medical Center
- 4.6 Research / Centerpoint Medical Center
- 4.7 St. Joseph Health Center (Kansas City)
- 4.8 St. Lukes Hospital (Kansas City - Lees Summit)
- 4.9 St. Mary's Medical Center (Blue Springs MO)
- 4.10 Truman Medical Center - Kansas City, Independence, Lee's Summit, Lake Wood
- 4.11 VA Hospital (Kansas City)
- 5 Kansas City
- 6 Municipalities and Districts
- 6.1 Central Jackson County Fire Protection District
- 6.2 Blue Springs
- 6.3 Buckner
- 6.4 Fort Osage Fire Protection District
- 6.5 Grain Valley
- 6.6 Grandview
- 6.7 Greenwood
- 6.8 Independence (City)
- 6.9 Inter City/Blue Summit
- 6.10 Lake Lotawana
- 6.11 Lees Summit
- 6.12 Lone Jack
- 6.13 Oak Grove
- 6.14 Prairie Township
- 6.15 Raytown
- 6.16 Sugar Creek
- 6.17 Unity Village
- 7 Schools and Colleges
- 8 Federal
- 9 Related Wiki Pages
- 10 Related Trunked Radio Systems
Jackson County Government
Jackson County Sheriff
- 1/15 FCC Application 0006614157 for 854.1625 Repeater at Buckner, 854.5375 Repeater at Greenwood (P25 with 1600 mobiles)
- 8/19/11 - Sheriff reportedly using simplex now instead of duplex (See thread)
- 11/12 Modify WNBX955 , 156.21 to Repeater with 151.2575 input
Agencies Dispatched by Jackson County Sheriff:
- Buckner Police: 158.85
- Grain Valley Police: 151.175 [Simulcast of MARRS TG]
- Greenwood Police: 151.01 [Simulcast of MARRS TG]
- Lake Lotawana Police, Lake Tapawingo Police, Lone Jack Police: 155.79 [Simulcast of MARRS TG]
- Oak Grove Police: 159.12 [Simulcast of MARRS TG]
Additional information on Forum:
- Sheriff's Office talkgroups will be full-time encrypted except interoperability and regional / east comms talkgroups, and regional pursuit will also be in the clear.
Kansas City Memorial Hospital 1055006
Mid-America Regional Council
Public Water Supply District 2 of Jackson County
- KDA959 153.62 Base/Mobile (Raytown)
- WPVP714 451.15 FXO (11K Digital at Camden Point)
- WQND247 173.20375 Mobiles
Jackson County Public Water Supply District #1
- KAN661 153.65 Base/Mobile (Grandview)
Jackson County Public Water Supply District #2
Jackson County Public Water Supply District #13
- WPLK740 154.45625 Fixed at Lees Summmit (Data)
Jackson County Public Water Supply District #15
- WPTR848 451.0625 Fixed (Lees Summit, Lone Jack, Grain Valley, Cockrell)
Tri-County Water Authority
- WPBE783 154.45625 Fixed Data at Independence, Grain Valley
- WPVZ511 154.45625 Fixed Data at Multiple locations (and Cass County)
- WQJZ729 154.45625 Fixed Data
Jackson County (MO) Fire/EMS
- American Medical Response - 3121 S. Dodgion Ave. between E. 32nd St. S. & Dead End,Independence (WPUC736)
- Central Jackson Co. F.P.D. -
- Sta. #1 - 1000 S.W. US-40 @ S.W. Luttrell Rd.,Blue Springs (WPRV825)
- Sta. #2 - 3412 N.W. Kingsridge Dr. between N.W. Woods Chapel Rd. & N.W. Candletree Dr.,Blue Springs (WPRV825)
- Sta. #3 (HQ) -
- Current Sta. - 805 N.E. Jefferson St. between N.E. Adams Dairy Pkwy. & N.E. Adams Dairy Rd.,Blue Springs (WPRV825)
- Former Sta. - 2705 N.W. State Route 7 between N.W. Hunter Dr. & N.W. Park Rd.,Blue Springs
- Sta. #4 -
- Current Sta. - 700 S.W. Eagles Pkwy. (aka W. State Route AA) @ E.E. Kirby Rd.,Grain Valley (WPRV825)
- Former Sta. - 121 S. Outer Belt Rd. (aka US-40) between N. Main St. (aka State Route AA) & San Kar Dr.,Grain Valley
- Sta. #5 - 2590 S.E. Adams Dairy Pkwy. @ S.E. Shamrock Ln.,Blue Springs (WQAV627)
- Ft. Osage F.P.D. -
- Gold Cross Amb. Inc. - 300 S. Main St. @ W. Walnut St.,Independence (KNGQ570) ***(NOW CLOSED)***
- Grandview F.D. -
- Sta. #1 - 7005 High Grove Rd. @ Corrington Ave. (The bays face both streets)
- Sta. #2 - 14600 Byars Rd. @ LaQuinta Dr.
- Sta. #3 - 5501 Harry S. Truman Dr. between E. 125th Ter. & E. 125th St.
- Independence F.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 950 N. Spring St. @ 409 W. US-24 (KAJ962)
- Sta. #2 - 14510 E. 39th St. S. @ S. Phelps Rd.
- Sta. #3 - 10219 E. Winner Rd. @ S. Ash Ave.
- Sta. #4 -
- Current Sta. - 202 W. 23rd St. S. (aka State Route 78) @ 1128-1132 S. Liberty St.
- Former Sta. - 128 W. 23rd St. S. (aka State Route 78) @ S. Liberty St.
- Sta. #5 - 11301 E. 35th St. S. between S. Claremont Ave. & S. Vermont Ave.
- Sta. #6 - 17707 E. Bundschu Rd. between E. Susquehanna Dr. & N. Apache Dr.
- Sta. #7 - 2206 S. Hub Dr. between E. 23rd St. S. (aka State Route 78) & Dead End
- Sta. #8 - 21300 E. Truman Rd. @ S. Powell Rd.
- Sta. #9 - 1411 N. State Route 7 between US-24 & N. Bill Johnson Rd.
- Sta. #10 - 3303 S. RD Mize Rd. between E. Pink Hill Rd. & S. Crenshaw Rd.
- Inter City F.P.D. - 1702 Blue Ridge Blvd. @ Stark Ave.,Blue Summit (WPBQ636)
- Kansas City F.D. -
- Sta. #1 - 1215 Union Ave. between Mulberry St. & Santa Fe St. ***(NOW CLOSED)***
- Sta. #2 - 1020 Central St. between W. 10th St. & W. 11th St. ***(NOW CLOSED)***
- Sta. #3 - 11101 N. Oak Trafficway @ N.E. 111th St. (Clay Co.)
- Sta. #4 -
- Current Sta. - 4000 N.W. 64th St. between N. Strathbury Ave. & N. Gower Ave. (Platte Co.)
- Former Sta. - 3906 Indiana Ave. between E. 39th St. & E. 40th St.
- Sta. #5 - 173 Ottawa Ave. (Kansas City Int. Airport) (Platte Co.) (The Sta. sits at the following coordinates: 39.294676/-94.724657)
- Sta. #6 - 2600 N.E. Parvin Rd. @ N.E. 39th St. (Clay Co.)
- Sta. #7 - 616 W. Pennway St. @ Jefferson St.
- Sta. #8 - 1517 Locust St. between E. Truman Rd. & E. 16th St.
- Sta. #10 - 1505 E. 9th St. between The Paseo & Woodland Ave.
- Sta. #11 - 2033 Vine St. @ E. 21st St. ***(NOW CLOSED)***
- Sta. #14 - 8300 N. Brighton Ave. between State Route 152 & N.E. Barry Rd. (Clay Co.)
- Sta. #16 - 9205 N.W. 112th St. @ Vienna Rd. (Platte Co.) (KAB956)
- Sta. #17 - 3401-3415 The Paseo @ E. 34th St.
- Sta. #18 - 3211 Indiana Ave. between E. Linwood Blvd. & E. 32nd St.
- Sta. #19 -
- Current Sta. - 550 W. 43rd St. @ Bridger Rd. & across from Pennsylvania Ave.
- Former Sta. - 4012 Washington St. between Broadway Blvd. & W. 40th St.
- Sta. #23 - 4777 Independence Ave. (aka US-24) between Van Brunt Blvd. & Lawn Ave.
- Sta. #24 - 2039 Hardesty Ave. @ E. 22nd St.
- Sta. #25 - 401 E. Missouri Ave. @ Oak St.
- Sta. #27 - 1401 Bennington Ave. @ (6600) E. Truman Rd.
- Sta. #28 - 930 E. Red Bridge Rd. @ Harrison St.
- Sta. #29 - 1414 E. 63rd St. between The Paseo & Bushman Dr.
- Sta. #30 - 7534 Prospect Ave. between E. 75th St. & E. 77th St.
- Sta. #32 - 4928 Main St. between W. 49th St. & W. 50th St. ***(NOW CLOSED)***
- Sta. #33 - 7504 E. 67th St. between Scenic Dr. & Richmond Ave.
- Sta. #34 - 4836 N. Brighton Ave. @ I-35 Exit #10 Offramp (Clay Co.)
- Sta. #35 - 3200 E. Emanuel Cleaver II Blvd. between Benton Blvd. & Agnes Ave.
- Sta. #36 - 9903 Holmes Rd. @ E. 99th St.
- Sta. #37 - 7708 Wornall Rd. between W. 77th St. & W. 77th Ter.
- Sta. #38 - 8100 N. Oak Trafficway @ N.E. 81st St. (Clay Co.)
- Sta. #39 -
- Current Sta. - 11100 E. 47th St. @ Sterling Ave.
- Former Sta. - 10003-10005 E. 47th St. between Pittman Rd. & Maywood Ave.
- Sta. #40 - 5200 N. Oak Trafficway between N.E. 50th Ter. & N.E. 54th St. (Clay Co.)
- Sta. #41 - 9300 Hillcrest Rd. @ E. 93rd St.
- Sta. #42 - 6006 E. Red Bridge Rd. between Hillcrest Rd. & Barrymore Dr.
- Sta. #43 - 12900 E. Blue Pkwy. (aka State Route 350) between Noland Rd. (aka State Route V) & Westridge Rd.
- Sta. #44 - 7511 N.W. Barry Rd. between N. Congress Ave. & N. Stoddard Ave. (Platte Co.)
- Sta. #45 - 524 E. Blue Ridge Blvd. between Holmes Rd. & Locust St.
- Sta. #47 - 5130 Deramus Ave. @ Kansas City Southern Neid Lead #1 Railroad Tracks (The Fire Academy is also located here)
- Lee's Summit F.D. (WQPJ939/WQPJ941) -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 207 S.E. Douglas St. between S.E. 2nd St. & S.E. 3rd St. (KCZ477 - FD)/(WZN205 - EMS)
- Sta. #2 -
- Sta. #3 - 210 S.W. Pryor Rd. between S.W. 3rd St. & S.W. British Dr. (KCZ477 - FD)/(WZN205 - EMS)
- Sta. #4 - 404 N.E. Woods Chapel Rd. between N.E. Colonial Dr. & N.E. Chapel Dr. (KCZ477 - FD)/(WZN205 - EMS)
- Sta. #5 - 3650 S.W. Windemere Dr. @ State Route 150 (KCZ477 - FD)/(WZN205 - EMS)
- Sta. #6 - 101 N.E. Blackwell Rd. @ S.E. Langsford Rd.
- Sta. #7 - 2150 S.W. Scherer Rd. between S.W. Pryor Rd. & S.W. Sampson Rd. (WQLH720 - EMS)
- Lone Jack F.P.D. - 107 W. Main St. between N. Bynum Rd. & N. Van Buren St. (WYP641)
- Lotawana F.P.D. -
- Sta. #1 (HQ) - 101 S. Lake Lotawana Rd. between E. Colbern Rd. & C St.,Lake Lotawana (KVI536)
- Sta. #2 - 158 L St. between Lake Shore Dr. & S. Thompson Rd.,Lake Lotawana
- Port Authority of KCMO F.D. - 15480 Hangar Rd. @ E. 155th St.,Kansas City (The bays face E. 155th St.)
- Prairie Twp. F.P.D. - 11010 Milton Thompson Rd. (aka County Route 15E) @ E. Langsford Rd.,Lee's Summit
- Raytown F.P.D. -
- Sta. #51 (HQ) - 6020 Raytown Trafficway between E. 59th St. (aka Raytown Rd.) & E. 63rd St. (KAB581)
- Sta. #52 - 7611 Raytown Rd. between E. 76th Ter. & E. 77th St.
- Sni Valley F.P.D. -
- Sugar Creek F.D. -
- Current Sta. - 1001 Heroes Way @ Standard Ln. (KDT360) (The bays face Standard Ln.)
- Former Sta. - 509 N. Sterling Ave. @ Norledge Ave.
EMS Agencies and Hospitals
American Medical Response (AMR)
- Serves Blue Springs, Lee's Summit, Independence and Sugar Creek
Children's Mercy Hospital
Lee's Summit Hospital
- WQHA952 Mobiles on 159.6375, 159.6225, 159.6825, 159.7125; Mobiles/Pagers on 159.7425; 154.5475 Repeater with 160.0875 (11K)
- WNXE271 465.0 Base/Pagers
Research Medical Center West (BMC)
Merged Independence Regional & Medical Center of Indepenence
- WNJU699 - add 464.475 Repeater
- 10/14 FCC Application 0006504666 for 463.8375 Repeater (NFM for Security at MCoI)
Concerta / Hospital (same as Research MC/Centrepoint) / Concerta Health Services
- WQMF982 at Kansas City, Grandview - Mobiles on 451.2875, 451.3125, 451.3625, 451.4125, 451.5375
Research Medical Center
- Midwest Division RMC LLC Hospital
- CenterpntASC 467.7125 MP WQKU837 Centerpoint Ambulatory Surgery Cntr (Independence)
Research / Centerpoint Medical Center
(Formerly Baptist Medical Center)
St. Joseph Health Center (Kansas City)
St. Lukes Hospital (Kansas City - Lees Summit)
This set of Frequencies is used at both medical facilites, with the majority of the radio gear located at the Kansas City "Plaza" location. The Lee's Summit facility has mostly simplex operations and a repeater for security.
- WQMM745 462.45 BM/Pagers
- WQEJ529 462.8 Base/Pagers [Cancelled 10/10/12]
- WSA582 464.2 Repeater (FB4), 464.925 Repeater (MOTOTRBO)
- WQCC415 Mobiles on 451.857, 452.05, 462.075, 463.375, 464.4
- WQOG227 (East) 463.5125 Repeater; Mobiles on 462.3125, 467.3125, 462.3625, 467.3625, 467.4125 (NFM/TRBO)
- WPRB414 - add 458.675 mobiles (add 10/13)
St. Mary's Medical Center (Blue Springs MO)
- WPWE421 452.3, 463.9375 Repeater (11K)
Truman Medical Center - Kansas City, Independence, Lee's Summit, Lake Wood
- WNHL309 Lee's Summit Lakewood (changing to trunked system, 464.875, 463.325, 464.9625; add 461.6625 for Maint/Security) NFM
- WQFP648 155.3400 - TRUMAN MEDICAL CENTER JACKSON COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH CLINIC
- WPPW293 WEST ( Hosptial Hill ) 452.5 mobiles
- WNYI549 WEST ( Hospital Hill ) 464.85, 463.825, 461.95, 463.6375, 463.5 Repeaters and many other mobile frequencies
- WNYI549 461.95, 463.825, 463.85, 463.5, 463.6375 Repeaters (NFM)
VA Hospital (Kansas City)
- Paging System - 70 Pagers, VISIPlex VS5100 Radio Paging Terminal
Kansas City Public Library
- WPLF573 Mobiles on 464.475, 464.675
- Kansas City (MO) Public Safety
- WQVD409 - Mobile Extenders on 859.2125, 859.2625, 859.4375, 859.4625, 859.5125, 859.7375 (P25)
Kansas City Fire Department
Kansas City - Parks and Recreation
Kansas City Area Transportation Authority
Kansas City Power and Light
- KCP&L Greater Missouri Operations Company AKA Great Plains Energy Company
Kansas City Public Works
- KAB984 153.845, 153.53, 153.665, 158.205 Base/Mobile, 159.555 Mobiles for Water Department Reading and Service
- WPKW809 451.2625 10000-2wt for Water Data
- WPRK454 456.025, 456.2 GPS/RTK Data
Kansas City Public Library
- WPLF573 464.475, 464.675 Portables (50-4wt)
Municipalities and Districts
Jackson County Public Water Supply District #1
- KAN661 153.65 Base/Mobile (Grandview)
Central Jackson County Fire Protection District
From a contributor: it is confirmed that all of their dispatch and fireground operations are now being ran fully from the Independence Digital system. I was at Station 3 (Headquarters) this morning, and all of their radio equipment is P25. Portables are Motorola XTS 5000 and Base/Mobiles are XTL 5000.
8/06 - Central Jackson County Fire Protection District launched our new 911 Communication Center during the month of July 2006. This Communication Center, which focuses solely on Fire and EMS, will bring a higher standard of care to the citizens of Blue Springs, Grain Valley, Lake Tapawingo, and surrounding parts of Jackson County that are included in CJCFPD's jurisdiction.
CJC's Communication Center is comprised of eight communication officers and one communication supervisor. The nine person staff runs a total of four shifts per week; utilizing a team structure and twelve hour shifts, maintaining an active center 24/7/365.
The focus and function of the communication center includes answering and processing emergency phone calls, dispatching Fire and EMS units to call location, using EMD (Emergency Medical Dispatch) Protocol System for pre-arrival instructions, notifying additional personnel and utilities when needed, maintaining and updating mapping of the district, and monitoring availability of hospitals.
Fort Osage Fire Protection District
Grandview Parks and Recreation - The View (Community Center)
- WQPD204 - Mobiles on 457.7875, 457.4125, 457.7625, 451.5625, 451.6125 (11K)
Independence Fire Department
Independence Power and Light
- WNLX871 - Expired
- KAL251 - 451.075 Fixed Data, 451.15 Repeater/Fixed, 153.59 Base/Mobile (Deleted 1/13), 158.145 Base/Mobile (Deleted 1/13), 456.25 Mobiles (20K) (Deleted 1/13)
- WPME492 451.075 3000-1 wt Digital Fixed for Water/Electrical Generations
Inter City/Blue Summit
Inter City Fire Department
- The unincorporated area of Jackson County known as Inter City has a new fire repeater. (Dispatched by AMR)
- KU2202 155.595 Mobiles for Police
- KVI536 - add 151.145 Mobile Extenders (NFM for Fire, 2/14)
- WQPJ941, WQPJ939 for Repeaters on 453.15, 453.425, 453.525, 453.9, 453.3875, 453.5, 453.725, 460.35 (with 10 FX1s)
- WQPK766 - Police/Municipal Court - Repeaters on 460.3875, 460.4625, Mobiles on 465.3625, 465.1125, 460.3125, 460.6125 (11K)
‘’’Lees Summit Fire Deparment’’’
- Dispatches Fire on 154.43: Lone Jack FPD, Sni Valley FD, Lake Latowana FD, Fort Osage FPD (When toned out, I hear the Lee's Summit dispatcher loud and clear but can not hear the firefighters copy tones, or any traffic from there end.)
Fire Department Tone Outs
- Station 1 = Tone A#616.1 -- Tone B#650.5
- Station 2 = Tone A#616.1 -- Tone B#706
- Station 4 = Tone A#616.1 -- Tone B# 787.1
Lone Jack Public Works
- WQFL555 467.3375, 467.4125 1000-2wt Digital for Utility Metering
‘’’Prairie Township Fire Protection District’’’
- WQTQ336 - 151.43 Mobile Extenders (NFM)
Raytown Water Company
- KNFQ504 158.265 Base/Mobile
- KDT360 - add 154.6575 Mobiles (11K) for City Ops]
- WQPK453 - 158.76 Base/Mobile (NFM) (added 10/13)
Schools and Colleges
Related Wiki Pages
- Airports Jackson County (MO) (Future)
- Attractions and Recreation Jackson County (MO)
- Businesses Jackson County (MO)
- Jackson County (MO) Kansas City Area Repeaters
Related Trunked Radio Systems
- Adventis Pharmaceuticals
- AirTime Services
- Clarkson Construction Company
- Grandview Public Safety/Works
- Great Plains Energy
- Independence Public Safety
- Kansas City Chiefs Football Club
- Kansas City MO Metropolitan Area Regional Radio System (MARRS)
- Kansas City MO Public Safety EDACS)
- KC Wireless
- Missouri Statewide Wireless Interoperable Network (MOSWIN)
- Raytown Public Safety
- Sprint Center
- University of Missouri
- Westar Energy
|Wyandotte County, KS||Clay County, MO||Ray County, MO|
|Lafayette County, MO|
|Jackson County, MO|
|Johnson County, KS||Cass County, MO||Johnson County, MO|
Return to Missouri