Kansas City Metro - Metropolitan Area Regional Radio System (MARRS)
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 10:31, 26 August 2017 by QDP2012 (used Template:Infobox_TRS_P25_US_Pub_MultiSt)
Public Trunked Radio System
|Name||Kansas City Metro - Metropolitan Area Regional Radio System (MARRS)|
Jackson, Johnson, Platte, Wyandotte
Independence, Kansas City
|Type||Project 25 Phase I|
|KNJU810, WPMJ627, WPMP439, WPRJ502, WQKX487, WQKX488, WQQB767, WQRZ697, WQSA428, WQSI913, WQTM772, WQTP853, WQTR761, WQTT774, WQTT867, WQTT919, WQTV767, WQTX415|
|Database||FCC Site Map|
|Forum||RR Site Map|
Wiki Home → Collaboration Gateway → United States → Kansas, Missouri → Kansas City Metro - Metropolitan Area Regional Radio System (MARRS) TRS
Welcome to the Kansas City Metro - Metropolitan Area Regional Radio System (MARRS) collaboration article, a Multi-State Public Trunked Radio System located in Kansas, Missouri, United States.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
Metropolitan Community College Radio Numbering
- 200 units=Longview Campus
- 300 units=Maple Woods Campus
- 400 units=Pen Valley Campus
North Kansas City Fire Dept
KCFD took over dispatching services for NKC Fire Dept at 1130hrs on June 28, 2017. No changes were made to law enforcement dispatching (still dispatched by the NKC PD Communications Center).
Grandview Fire Dept
KCFD took over dispatching services for Grandview Fire in late June. As with NKC, no changes were made to law enforcement dispatching.
Claycomo, Southern Platte Fire District, Central Jackson County Fire, and Raytown Fire
Dispatched by KCFD. As with all KCFD units, Claycomo, NKC, Southern Platte, Grandview, and Raytown are dispatched on KCFD A-1. Claycomo, NKC, and Southern Platte FD use A-3 for operations, while Grandview and Raytown use A-4. Central Jackson County has separate dispatch/ops talkgroups.
- Kansas City has completed its rebanding plan and has received Sprint/Nextel notification that they have cleared the “replacement frequencies” that the City is to receive through their permanent application filing that is being filed with APCO under separate applications. Sprint/Nextel’s letter is attached.
- Before the Public Safety users can be transitioned to the new system it must be tested and its functionality verified. In order to facilitate an orderly cutover to the new system in the time frame required by the rebanding agreement this testing had to be constructed. In order to do so, the City of Kansas City, MO was granted two STAs under FCC Rule Section 1.931.
- The City continues to operate under the STAs (Call Signs WQOC757 and WQOC760) that they will continue to renew until grant of their permanent license
- Application - 0006129858 FCC Application 8112096 ULS Application - PubSafty/SpecEmer/PubSaftyNtlPlan,806-817/851-862MHz,Trunked - 0006129858 - KANSAS CITY, CITY OF - Administration
Add 1 - Fixed 414 E. 12TH ST. KANSAS CITY, MO JACKSON County 39-06-02.0 N, 094-34-39.0 W Add 2 - Fixed 75TH & HOLMES KANSAS CITY, MO JACKSON County 38-59-25.0 N, 094-34-55.8 W Add 3 - Fixed 46TH & NE BRISTOL KANSAS CITY, MO CLAY County 39-11-00.7 N, 094-29-53.7 W Add 4 - Fixed 9205 NW 112TH ST KANSAS CITY, MO PLATTE County 39-17-41.0 N, 094-41-15.4 W Frequency 000851.48750000 000852.05000000 000852.07500000 000851.32500000 000851.60000000 000851.82500000 000851.86250000 000852.17500000 000852.22500000 000852.41250000 000852.43750000 000852.58750000 000852.66250000 000852.73750000 000852.87500000 000852.96250000 000852.98750000 000853.15000000 000853.23750000 000853.48750000 000853.73750000
- Simulcast - Application - 0006130488 FCC Application 8112154
Add 1 - Fixed 5100 ROCKHILL ROAD KANSAS CITY, MO JACKSON County 39-02-00.0 N, 094-34-30.8 W Add 2 - Fixed 6801 BOOTH AVENUE KANSAS CITY, MO JACKSON County 39-00-01.9 N, 094-29-11.9 W Add 3 - Fixed 113TH & BENNINGTON RUSKIN WATER TOWER SITE KANSAS CITY, MO JACKSON County 38-55-13.0 N, 094-30-45.0 W Add 4 - Fixed NR INT BARRY RD & US HWY 169 N KANSAS CITY, MO CLAY County 39-14-40.0 N, 094-35-31.0 W Add 5 - Fixed 4001 NW TREMONT RD RIVERSIDE, MO PLATTE County 39-10-02.9 N, 094-37-22.0 W Frequency 000851.32500000 000851.60000000 000851.82500000 000851.86250000 000852.17500000 000852.22500000 000852.41250000 000852.43750000 000852.58750000 000852.66250000 000852.73750000 000852.87500000 000852.96250000 000852.98750000 000853.15000000 000853.23750000 000853.48750000 000853.73750000 000851.05000000 000851.48750000 000852.05000000 000852.07500000