MSWIN New TGID Identification
From The RadioReference Wiki
- 00011 - Jones County SO using this tlkgrp running warrants
- 00018 - Marion 8 talking to Brookhaven Office MS Forestry on Site 1-039
- 00450 - Test test test hrd on site 1-044
- 10001 - Radio Techs doing checks on Site 1-010
- 10003 - Confirmed MEMA Testing
- 10033 - Unknown Testing 1-2-3 heard on site 1-017
- 4/12/10 Traffic heard concerning moving visiting dignitaries around for the 2010 Southeastern United States – Canadian Provinces Alliance (SEUS-CP) Annual Conference held at the Beau Rivage Casino.
- 10121 - Unknown Falls in MDOT
- 10311 - Unknown missed traffic
104xx Probable "Special Event" groups
- 10/20/09 - Confirmed usage for P1 coverage testing by MEMA and possible others.
- 5/19/10 - Confirmed MDOT transportation usage during the 2010 AASHTO Spring Meeting in Natchez.
105xx Probable "Special Event" groups
- 5/7/10 - Possible communications checks from Jackson, MS to Mobile, AL testing Mobile County's patch into MSWIN mentioned in the March WCC meeting minutes.
- 5/20/10 - Heard on site 1-044 Installing tower site in the Gulf of Mexico 20 miles south of Horn Island for Deepwater Horizon incident communications. Also heard references to this being a special events channel.
- Unknown Jones County Site
- 12410 - Unknown unit testing Site 1-003 then switched to 12412
- 12411 - Unknown calling unit 40 on Site 1-003
- 12412 - Talking about chemicals and a clean up team poss DEQ 2-20-10
- 12427 - Encrypted traffic
- 13200 - Unknown Missed traffic
- 13206 - Milf adding talkgroup to the list Unknown
- 13399 - Unknown using callsign LD-818 Asked if this was Robert.
- 13400 - IDed as MBN Headquarters Hrd on Site 1-003
135xx MS National Guard
- 13503 - Hrd traffic on Site 1-039
- 13504 - Unknown two units talking about CD/DVD Publishing software.
- 13581 - 5/21/10 Site 144 - One Seargent trying to contact another Seargent at "home base". He was on wrong channel per traffic copied on 13587.
- Sites 118 and 144, MS National Guard usage confirmed, Channel name uncertain.
- Much traffic heard in regards to setting up for and executing their role in the Deepwater Horizon incident.
- Sites 118 and 144, MS National Guard usage confirmed, Channel name believed to be MNG TAC 1 per traffic copied on 13583.
- 5/21/10 Site 118 - Sgt. Smith > Sgt. Perry, finished at beachfront area, Intersection of MS 605 and US 90, area clear no siginificant readings.
- 21102 - Hrd traffic on Site 1-039 *confirmed MDOT Maint 1-040*
- 21103 - Hrd traffic on Site 1-039 *confirmed MDOT Maint 1-040*
- 21802 - Likely a third BMR channel given the numbering sequence.
- 5/13/10 - MDMR usage confirmed, Channel name unknown.
- In use for communications between MS National Guard surveilance aircraft and MS Deparment of Marine Resources Biloxi dispatch and mobile units during the Deepwater Horizon incident.
- 22000 - Unknown no voice hrd on Site 1-039
- 22005 - Unknown agency hrd on Site 1-011
- 22300 - Hrd unit talking with A-17 & Alpha 7 Med-Comm Admin Site 1-003
- 22301 - UMC Air Care Site 1-003 & 1-039
- 22303 - Med Comm Believe heard on Site 1-045 heavy traffic
- 22402 - Some brief, non-descript activity on this TGID Site 1-044
- 22403 - Milf adding talkgroup to the list Unknown
- 22660 - Hrd "Hey where you at/I'm on the way" on Site 1-018
- 22840 - Foxtrot 2 and 5 calling each other Site 1-018, 1-044 (FEMA)
- 22846 - "State EOC copy you out of service"
- One user asking another how many LWIN talkgroups we have. The reply was 2. Hrd on Site 1-044
- 22901 - Unknown unit-to-unit chatter Site 1-003