This is the RadioReference.com Open Reference Source. Please feel free to share your knowledge by contributing information. We currently have 10,256 articles in this wiki.
If you are new to Wikis, please see the following:
Forum Specific Topics
- Aircraft - Listen to aircraft; from your local towers to aircraft in flight around the world.
- Antennas - The most important part of your station.
- Federal - One of the most popular - and hard to document - areas to monitor
- HF- Hearing broadcasts from around the world; receiver reviews, antennas and more
- Milcom - Lots of information on monitoring the military
- Shack Photos
- Software - Logging, Recording, and control applications
- Severe Weather/Storm Chasing
- DXing Above 30 Mhz
- SATCOM - Military, Amateur satellites - along with hearing - and maybe working - the International Space Station
- Online Radios Online Scanners, Receivers and Amateur radio sites on the net
- Manufacturers/Distributors Scanner and Receiver Manufacturers/Distributors
- Trunking Numerous links to articles on the basics, FAQs, system types and terminology are stored here
- Trunked Radio Decoders DOS and Windows utilities for examining the data streams used in Control Channels of trunked radio systems
- Radios on eBay - Find a used or new scanner or receiver on eBay
Location Specific Info
Frequency and other pages built by our members
- Related information
- Scanner Laws If you have questions about the legal aspects of scanning, this site is the one to check first.
- RR Wiki Extensions - are a set of custom tags that can be used on the Wiki.
Antennas and Accessories
Anything from mounts, stands, battery packs and more
RR Admin and Special Services
- Subscription Services and additional features available to paid subscribers
- RadioReference.com Web Service is an XML interface to all of the information in the RR Database. See this link for more details.
- RadioReference API - Display RadioReference data on your own Web pages
- RR 3.0 Release Specifications - Info on the current and next release of the RadioReference.com Site