Difference between revisions of "Naval Air Station Patuxent River (NHK) Air Expo"
From The RadioReference Wiki
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
Revision as of 06:16, 26 June 2011
Welcome to the Pax Air Expo article. Please document frequencies heard at this event here.
- Always check the latest Monitoring Military Flight Demonstration Groups article on MT for updates. The link can be found on our Milcom Web Pages and Mailing Lists article
- Keep an ear on the Potomac Consolidated Terminal Radar Approach Control for aircraft arriving/departing to/from the show
Pax River 400 mhz trunk
Base/Spacing/Offset for this system is: 406.35/25.0/380
These talkgroups were noted in use - more descriptions are solicited
- Note that this system has been deprecated - they have moved to the JNCR site 4.
- 275.35 Blue Angels
- 284.25 Blue Angels
- 346.5 Blue Angels
- 340.2 Blue Angels
- 336.5 Blue Angels
- 305.5 Blue Angels
- 142.61 Blue Angels Comm Cart
- Actually 142.6125 NBFM as identified in past MT articles, blogs and the milcom mailing list
- 139.81 Blue Angels Comm Cart
- Actually 139.8125 NBFM as identified in past MT articles, blogs and the milcom mailing list
Thanks to scansomd for this information
Refresh this page from the latest database entry