From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 11:41, 21 April 2022 by Nd5y
|System Name||Oncor Energy P25|
|System Type||Project 25 Phase II|
|Wide Area Communications Network||91FE7|
|Network Access Code|
|TRBO Color Code|
|Oncor Energy P25 RR DB Entry|
|Oncor Energy P25 Site Map from the RRDB|
|Texas Discussion Forum|
Welcome to the Oncor Energy P25 collaboration article, a Trunked Radio System located in Texas.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- Some talkgroups on this system may be using P25 Phase II TDMA modulation, which can only be monitored using a P25 Phase II capable scanner or receiver.
- Click HERE for a list of scanners capable of monitoring those talkgroups.
This system is the replacement system for the Oncor Energy (EDACS) system, and started build out in late 2020 in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area, with more sites expected to be added.
Related Wiki Articles
- Oncor Energy P25 System Radio User IDs
- Oncor Energy P25 System Unknown Talkgroups
- Oncor Energy P25 System Site Research
- Oncor Energy Unconfirmed Frequencies
- Site map (FCC licenses of confirmed sites only. Many W TX and NE TX sites have not yet been confirmed and submitted to the database.)
- Oncor web site