From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 06:13, 6 September 2017 by Inetryconydot (Cheap Lasix Buy, Lasix 80 Mg)
The Radio Shack Pro-97 is a high-performance, extended-coverage scanner has the ability to scan both trunked and conventional channels at the same time. Program up to 1,000 frequencies in 10 banks of 100. This allows you to organize frequencies for easier access. For example, race frequencies in Bank 1, police/fire/emergency in Bank 2, etc. Triple-trunking lets you follow a signal in virtually any market that uses an analog trunking system. Most major metropolitan areas utilize trunked systems. Signal Stalker II searches for nearby frequency transmissions and lets you hear a nearby radio without knowing its frequency. Skywarn lets you hear local trained severe weather observers calling in their reports. Hear severe weather 3-4 minutes before it is rebroadcast on NOAA weather radio frequencies and 4-10 minutes before you'd get the same warning on local radio or TV. Built-in service search for Police/Fire, Air, CB, Ham Radio, FRS, GMRS and more.
This unit is manufactured for Radio Shack by GRE, and DOES require proper programming of LCN's on LTR systems. Uses Win97 to program. Due to firmware limitations, computer control of this radio is not possible.
Also see the Pro-2055 page for additional links.
- Can be updated to support Rebanding? NO
- Three power options: internal non-rechargeable batteries or rechargeable batteries (not supplied), standard AC power (with an optional AC adapter), vehicle power (with an optional DC adapter)
- AC adapter #273-1767/C and DC adapter #273-1863/C
- Discriminator output modifiable? YES see this article on the IdaScan.com site for instructions
- 1000 channels - 10 banks
- Frequency Coverage: 25-54, 108-136.9875, 137-174, 216.0025-221.9975, 222-225, 225.025-405.975, 406-512, 806-960 (excluding cellular) and 1240-1300MHz
- Scan rate 60cps
- AM/FM/CTCSS/DCS mode selector
- 5, 6.25, 7.5, 12.5kHz steps (8.33 steps in 108-136.9875MHz air band)
- UHF/800/900MHz Motorola/EDACS/LTR Trunking
- Triple conversion Superheterodyne receiver virtually eliminates image-type interference
- Signal stalker II
- 5 ID lists, 30 IDs, 150 per bank; 1500 IDs total
- L/O ID in "Open" mode
- ID delay
- Motorola Control Channel Only trunking
- 16-Character Alpha-numeric display for ID tagging allows frequencies to be easily identified by the name you assign to them
- Lighted keypad for use in low light
- 3 programmable skywarn channels
- 20dB attenuator
- Digital weather alert/priority indicates watch, warning, statement or test statement along with seven preprogrammed NOAA WX stations
- Five service search bands for marine, fire/police, air, CB and Ham bands
- Search 'Seek' feature
- Zeromatic search tuning
- One priority channel
- PC interface, cloning
- Key lock for safety
- Key tone on/off
- Low battery indication
- Power save
- EEPROM memory backup
- Rotary volume control with switch and rotary squelch control
- Includes belt clip and 6" flexible rubber antenna
- Two battery cases—one for (4) alkaline and the other for (4) rechargeable batteries
- Size: (less antenna) 6-1/2x2-5/8x1-3/4"
- Jacks: earphone, PC interface/cloning and external power
- BNC antenna connector
- A cloning cable may be fabricated using 2 1/8 inch mono jacks and shielded cable
RR System Compatibility
This scanner is compatible with the following Trunking System Types and System Voices used in the RadioReference Database, of course you must verify that the scanner will cover the appropriate frequency range:
- System Types:
- Motorola Type I
- Motorola Type II
- Motorola Type IIi Hybrid
- Motorola Type II Smartnet
- Motorola Type II Smartzone
- Motorola Type II Smartzone Omnilink
- EDACS Standard (Wide)
- EDACS Standard Networked
- LTR Standard
- System Voices:
- Mods.dk Pro 97 page
- IdaScan.com Pro 97 Discriminator Tap Mod page
- Another page with discriminator tap information can be found here
- Pro-97 Display Replacement
Reviews and User Opinions
[URL=http://fhbroute.com/5.html?group=ForMed¶meter=Lasix][b]Buy Cheapest [color=red]Lasix[/color] High Quality only![/b][/URL]
[URL=http://fhbroute.com/5.html?group=MedFor¶meter=Lasix][b]Buy cheap [color=red]Lasix[/color] on line without prescription needed! ...[/b][/URL]
[color=blue]* Secure ordering!
- Free Shipping Worldwide
- Lowest price guaranteed!
- Fully licensed pharmacy
- NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED
- Superior customer service 24/7 - Very easy to get Lasix online!
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- We accept: VISA, MasterCard, E-check, AMEX and more.[/color]
[URL=http://fhbroute.com/5.html?group=MedFor¶meter=Lasix][color=red][b]>>> Buy Lasix Right Now <<<[/b][/color][/URL]
[b]Lasix (Furosemide)[/b] is a diuretic that is used to treat fluid accumulation, caused by heart failure, cirrhosis, chronic kidney failure, and nephrotic syndrome.
© 2008-2017, Top Pharmacy List! * Medication Without A Prescription! * You Can Find: The Best Quality Pills, Special Discount Medication, Full Information, Best Price Pill Or Capsules, Fast Delivery, Alternative Tablets, Fda Approved Brand & Generic Drugs Without Prescription! No Hidden Costs Or Membership Fees, Easy Ordering Process!
[b]Frequently Asked Questions[/b] - When will my credit card be charged? - Why is your product so cheap? - What if I didn't find an answer to my question here?
Related search: Lasix 20 Mg Tab [b]Buy Lasix (Lasix)[/b] Canadian Pharmacy Buy Lasix Without A Prescription Lasix Online How To Buy Buy Lowest Price Lasix Sale Lasix In North Dakota Lasix Brand Name Lasix No Rx Portugal Buy Lasix Tablets Buy Discount Lasix In Bath North East Somerset Lasix Generic Name Cheap Lasix Cod Free Fedex Buy In Chandler Lasix Buy Buy Lasix Online In Idaho Lasix Cod No Prescription Auckland Medication Lasix Cheap Lasix Buy [b]Buy Lasix Without Prescription Cheap[/b] Buy Lasix Cost Buy Lasix From Australia With No Prescription Lasix Huntington Beach Buy Lasix O Nline In New Zealand Lasix Generic Lasix Generic Name Lasix Cheap Lethbridge Lasix 80 Mg
Pro-97 Scanners for Sale
Return to Radio Shack Scanners