Difference between revisions of "Radio Control Software"
From The RadioReference Wiki
m (updated categories)
|Line 57:||Line 57:|
Revision as of 22:21, 19 January 2016
This article will be utilized as a high level index for all the software listed in our wiki.
Indexed Groups of Software
- Amateur Radio Transceiver Control - For ham applications and some HF receivers
- Popular Software for GRE Scanners - For GRE marketed scanners
- Popular Software for Radio Shack Scanners - For RS marketed scanners
- Receiver Software Applications - Mostly for HF receivers, some ham applications
- SDR Software Applications - Software that interfaces with or supports Software Defined Radios
- Trunked Radio Decoders - For decoding and interpreting the data channel of trunked systems
Multiple Scanner Support
These packages support multiple brands of Uniden/RS scanners, and are sometimes preferred over having multiple software packages for each scanner owned;
- Uniden Legacy Software Support for non-DMA Uniden Scanners
- Uniden DMA Software Support For the Uniden DMA Scanners
- Object Oriented Scanner Software for the keyboard-enabled GRE/RS object oriented scanners
Please utilize this area to catalog applications for which we currently have no entries in our scanners or receivers area.
- Probe supports the Optocom, Optoscan 456/535 and Optoscan Lite
- The Yahoo support forum can be found here
- Pro-Turbo Supports the HB/CE-232controler and the Pro-2004,2005,2006 scanners.
Locally Hosted Software User Guides
- Use this section to enable users to quickly find which user guides or help pages for software that are hosted on this wiki
- GRE/RS Object Oriented Scanners
- RS PRO-96/Pro-2096
- Uniden DMA Scanners
- Uniden Home Patrol
- Other Software Packages