Radio Programming Help
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 03:45, 23 March 2010 by Ka3jjz (added comments about asking for files, add links to other programming services)
Programming Your Scanner
- Consider using the RadioReference Web Service to automatically download information from the RadioReference database to your radio.
- Ask in one of the state forums for a file for your area. Be sure to specify which software and scanner you are using, since not all formats are interchangeable.
- Download a file from another website to use as a template.
FAQs / Tips
- Check out: Scanner Programming FAQ
- Check out: Common_Conventional_Programming_Questions
- Check out: Common_Trunking_Programming_Questions
- Check out: Programming FAQs and Tips
Having Someone Program Your Scanner
Scanner Master, a trusted partner of RadioReference.com, provides a fantastic scanner programming service. For a small fee, they will interview you over the phone to determine what you would like to listen to, help you choose the proper scanner, and program it for you. Contact Scanner Master for more details on this service:
- Scanner Master Homepage
- Other Programming Services