Raleigh Durham International Airport (RDU) Wake County (NC)
From The RadioReference Wiki
|Aviation FAQ||Aviation Glossary|
Welcome to the Raleigh Durham International Airport (RDU) aviation article, the airport located in Wake County, North Carolina.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles, frequencies-lists, etc. that you develop for scanning related topics for this airport.
RDU CFR Vehicles
- RDU Airport CFR (Crash, Fire, Rescue) vehicles include:
- CFR 1 - 2005 Ford F-550 mini pumper with a Four Guys rescue body.
- CFR 2 - 2000 Oshkosh T1500 Crash Truck.
- CFR 3 - 2000 Oshkosh T1500 Crash Truck.
- CFR 4 - 2000 Oshkosh T3000 crash truck.
- CFR 10 - Command Vehicle, is a 2000 Ford Excursion.
- CFR 12 - Utility Vehicle, is a Crew Cab Pickup.
- RDU Airport Law Enforcement and CFR (Crash, Fire, Rescue) operate off of the Wake County Simulcast Trunked Radio System
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Transportation Security Administration
- RDU CFR/LE Feed on Broadcastify